Started by Thiel, October 17, 2018, 07:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Try telling that to Fash, although the Asians do tend to stick together on here.

They have their own little clique.. And they laugh at each others jokes.

And the only time people laugh at anything you post is when you post pictures of yourself that are not you.

To me it seems that you find my picture so intimidating that you go into denial..

I think your little glasses look kind of cute.

I wonder if he will wear them when Thiel visits him in his tiny apartment. :laugh3:

As if odinson would have the nads to meet Thiel. He is scared Thiel might take a pic of the little bullshitting wanker sitting on his knee and we'd get to see what a little twerp odinson is.

Odinson

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Try telling that to Fash, although the Asians do tend to stick together on here.

And the only time people laugh at anything you post is when you post pictures of yourself that are not you.

To me it seems that you find my picture so intimidating that you go into denial..

Do you think the guy in the other pics is cute?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

I wonder if he will wear them when Thiel visits him in his tiny apartment. :laugh3:

As if odinson would have the nads to meet Thiel. He is scared Thiel might take a pic of the little bullshitting wanker sitting on his knee and we'd get to see what a little twerp odinson is.

I have no desire to see what Odinson  or any other troll really looks like or anything else about them..

As Seoul says, this is a forum, not Facebook..

There are no likes here.

Anonymous

I have no desire to see what Odinson  or any other troll really looks like or anything else about them..

There are no likes here.

I agree. Nobody gives a fuck about bullshitting wankers like old Joe or odinson. But, I would still smash their cowardly melon heads together if I saw the two little faggots. You know, just for shits and giggles.

Odinson

There are no likes here.

I agree. Nobody gives a fuck about bullshitting wankers like old Joe or odinson. But, I would still smash their cowardly melon heads together if I saw the two little faggots. You know, just for shits and giggles.

We use ukrainians for target practice..

Just take a look at the WW2 stats.

Odinson

There are no likes here.

Apparently my looks are important to you since you have to lock that pic as my avatar.  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

There are no likes here.

They are very similar. Both want attention from strangers. Pathetic really.

Odinson

There are no likes here.

Stop repeating the same again and again..

Its that asian blood in you that makes you do it..

Seoulbro does it too..

Anonymous

There are no likes here.

Everybody knows they are the same mound of dung, but different pile. Fuck, I would like to punch out both of those attention whoring faggots. ac_beating