Replies: 10361
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:36:48 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

Why most physically attractive women find us really old men repulsive

Started by Anonymous, October 31, 2018, 01:30:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"
Quote from: "Bricktop"I fear Kylie has seriously misjudged our resident sociopath.

I think he's hilarious. How can you not laugh at what he says ?

Wow, that blows my mind.

Bricktop

I think she thinks he's playing a charade.

Maybe if she was aware that he killed his wife's cat from rage, or regularly pisses himself passed out drunk, she may feel differently.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I think she thinks he's playing a charade.

It's the only way anyone could possibly find him marginally acceptable. She is very naive.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Mmmm...perhaps.

She is very naive about the misfits of these forums.

Anonymous

I believe Mel got himself banned again from VF..

Of course he's drunk and immediately showed up here..

I gave him a six hour preemptive timeout until he sobers up..

I don't think anyone here wants to here the words evs and mimi over and over again.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I believe Mel got himself banned again from VF..

Of course he's drunk and immediately showed up here..

I don't think anyone here wants to here the words evs and mimi over and over again.

What a goof.

cc

Actually, those words are in most every post of late, way beyond the point of being simple spam

People here have been good at controlling cross-forum stuff ..... if  he pulls it here,  would be grounds "in my mind" as spam

Just saw joejoe crying the blues ...... almost made me cry for him .. poor soul
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

JOE

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"
You won't join my forum. I'm hurt, TBH

Then the next time you feel compelled to start a thread containing false accusations and insults you will reconsider before hitting the "Enter" key.

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"Trying to get Mel over there but I have no way of contacting him.

And if I DID reconsider my decision not to participate, you just blew that RIGHT out of the water.

Actually I admit thus far, Kylie's new forum is a big improvement over evs' forum and this one.

At least a person can say what they want in the new forum without getting attacked for it.

Forum impersonation, misquoting others should also be a No-No.

This forum & evs' have become a launching pad for making personal attacks on other posters with each having their own cliques to gang up on others.

I don't care if someone doesn't agree with me, but I'd at least like to read what they have to say without personal attacks being lobbed at them.

Chuck Bronson

Exactly Joe.  Look at this forum...  I haven't posted here proper in weeks, yet there's pages dedicated to me of posters doing nothing but whining.  And yet they claim I'm the one doing the whining!

And Fash bans me last night simply for logging in?  I didn't even post anything.  I was going to start a friendly thread about what people are planning for Christmas, but I think I'll forget about that now.

These forums have become a massive cliquey joke.  I have Evs giving me death threats, Mimi constantly being a cunt, and then they actually permaban me now?  Yes, Fash.  Permaban.  You know the ones they claim they don't issue?

So yes, Kylie...  I'll check out your forum.  Throw up the address.  At this point these forums have run their course, and are filled with, and run by, nothing but a bunch of cranky powertripping people.

cc

Fash is  not running an AA for Alcoholic Attention Whores here
QuoteOf course he's drunk and immediately showed up here..

Even AA doesn't let "drunk and mouthy" stay until they sober up

Chuck Bronson

Here we go again.  Nothing but bitching.  

And CC, forums usually wait until AFTER people post, to ban them.  When myself simply logging in here warrants a ban, then as I've stated, this forum has run its course.  Both these forums have run their course.

cc

no listen ... yada yada ... blabber blabber

Chuck Bronson

Ironically, Mods and Admin claim these forums aren't flame forums.  Yet, Mods and Admins are often the ones not only condoning such behaviour, but actively engaging in it.  The old "do as I say, not as I do" routine.

Either way, I don't give a fuck.  Getting death threats from Evs, then followed by a permaban next door shows me exactly what I knew for over a decade now...  That Evs is a piece of shit, with Mimi being nothing but a conniving cunt.  Two old, bitter powertripping hags.

Fash just goes along with what they do, as she is cut from the same cloth, which I've known for years now also.

cc

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview