Replies: 10360
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:55:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Why most physically attractive women find us really old men repulsive

Started by Anonymous, October 31, 2018, 01:30:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Chuck Bronson

The forums used to be fun back in tha day, before the cranky hag brigade took over in full force.

So ya...  time to go and let the cranky old hags bore themselves to death!

Kylie, you can either post the forum address here, or PM it to me if posting that addy in public is frowned upon here.

Bear in mind that I could get banned here on a whim at any time, and if that's the case I don't think I can access PM's.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Fash is  not running an AA for Alcoholic Attention Whores here
QuoteOf course he's drunk and immediately showed up here..

I gave him a six hour preemptive timeout until he sobers up..

Even AA doesn't let "drunk and mouthy" stay until they sober up

Good point.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"The forums used to be fun back in tha day, before the cranky hag brigade took over in full force.

So ya...  time to go and let the cranky old hags bore themselves to death!

Kylie, you can either post the forum address here, or PM it to me if posting that addy in public is frowned upon here.

Bear in mind that I could get banned here on a whim at any time, and if that's the case I don't think I can access PM's.

Well, too late to tell Kylie to be careful what she wishes for.

So, I'm going to run a sweep; how many days will it be before Mel rants on about spic beaners ruining forums that used to be fun??

Chuck Bronson

It's only a small group of posters that I do not get along with.  The majority I co-exist with just fine.  This small minority of posters have been quite vocal with their desire to maintain their 'clique' and their surroundings.  This forum and Memebee are attached at the hip, so bullshit easily transfers between the two (such as myself getting banned here without even posting a single word).  The best way for me to avoid this small but toxic group of idiots is to avoid them by posting on forums that are not so directly related to one another.

Let the cranky old hags and the spamming retards have their little play-place all to themselves, so they can bore each other to death.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Every time I looked at VF, there was Mel. For someone totally dependent on a forum for their social life, he could have been a little more respectful.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Herman"Every time I looked at VF, there was Mel. For someone totally dependent on a forum for their social life, he could have been a little more respectful.

Dude, for the last three weeks I've been doing services (shit like sewer and water) at my job, which means I sit in my truck doing FUCK ALL for about 70% of my working day...  So yeah, stuck in a Kenworth sitting on the side of the road gives me plenty of time to post.

And as far as respect?  Fuck Evs and Mimi.  Both of those cunts became combative with me (Evs going so far as to post death threats), as they knew I wouldn't take their bullshit.  And I didn't.  Mimi & Evs finally accomplished what they've wanted to do for some time...  A REAL permaban this time!   :laugh:

Fuck those two conniving hags!

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Bricktop"You're a fucking idiot.

Go fuck yourself, you geriatric powertripping fool.  I ain't got time for your spam.  You're just like Oscar...  You follow me around with one liner insults.

Fucking goof!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Every time I looked at VF, there was Mel. For someone totally dependent on a forum for their social life, he could have been a little more respectful.

He has a love-hate relationship with VF..

It's true when he's not banned, he lives there..

But, he always tries to mess it up.

Bricktop

Son, the last thing I would ever do is follow a fucked up fool like you anywhere.

YOU came back here, ass aperture. After being thrown out of Van again.

Just to get some attention. Some recognition in your desolated existence that people at least recognise you're in the room. You're a waste of space, and I will remind you of that at every opportunity...because I can. There's nothing you can do about it, other than fuck off and soil someone elses forum.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
He has a love-hate relationship with VF..

It's true when he's not banned, he lives there..

But, he always tries to mess it up.

Oh, I won't be back!  They've done what you've claimed they don't do!    :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

http://i64.tinypic.com/tooj.png">

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Bricktop"Son, the last thing I would ever do is follow a fucked up fool like you anywhere.

Actually, no.  That's the FIRST thing you have done...  Already following me around in multiple threads with one-liner insults.

That's OK.  I can spam one-liner insults right back to you with ease.  We can BOTH act like five year olds then!  Well, at least until I get banned from here too, but I have a back-up plan, so I don't really give a fuck anyhow.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview