The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Canadians travelling to Singapore? You may be drug tested for cannabis, Travel Canada warns

Started by Anonymous, November 01, 2018, 12:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

If they have to have some on hand, you'd very MUCH need to avoid SE Asia altogether. Whilst much of the West's drugs come from that area, their drug laws are very strict and everywhere but Thailand, I think, imposes the death penalty on traffickers. And you don't need much to be categorized a trafficker, although if the drug is marijuana, the generally impose long gaol sentences.

Anonymous

Taiwan too is not a good place to be caught with even small amounts of marijuana.

Bricktop

Berry Sweet

What's with the big scare of marijuana? It's so stupid.  It's not like peoples lives are being destroyed or becoming homeless because of marijuana...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"What's with the big scare of marijuana? It's so stupid.  It's not like peoples lives are being destroyed or becoming homeless because of marijuana...

I don't understand getting high, but I think East Asian countries are  paranoid about it..

Particularly since countries in the area are so liberal about the sale of alcohol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"What's with the big scare of marijuana? It's so stupid.  It's not like peoples lives are being destroyed or becoming homeless because of marijuana...

I agree, but I don't want Trudeau lecturing foreign countries about their legal approach to weed.

Thiel

Possession or consumption of cannabis in Singapore can result in a maximum of 10 years in prison, with a possible fine of S$20,000, as well as caning. Trafficking, import or export of more than 500 grams may result in the death penalty
gay, conservative and proud

JOE

Marijuana should be banned because it stinks so much.

Its stench is everywhere.

In public places, the supermarket, public transportation, in apartment buildings.

You can even smell it when you drive by a neighborhood

If people thought tobacco smelled bad, mj is far worse.

It really stinks.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"

Marijuana should be banned because it stinks so much.

Its stench is everywhere.

In public places, the supermarket, public transportation, in apartment buildings.

You can even smell it when you drive by a neighborhood

If people thought tobacco smelled bad, mj is far worse.

It really stinks.

I agree it does have a pungent odour..

Even before legalization people often smoked it public places.