News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

So, I Have Decided to Go Ahead With Gender Reassignment Surgery and Become a Gal

Started by Anonymous, November 02, 2018, 08:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "seoulbro" I just think you are naive as hell about some of these misfits on the forums.

Muy cierto!!!

Make up your mind. Am I manipulative or am I naive ?

One does not exclude the other, conchita...

You can be both Mexican and blonde...but one of them isn't real.

That's your paranoia kicking in.

You know my friend BEnzo ? That's the older person I was referring to.

Caskur can confirm this so relax, Daddy
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Herman"If old Blurt can do it, why not me.

Well for starters, you're way too ugly to begin with, Herman.

So I shudder to think of the result, UGLY X 2.

But for all its worth...good luck.

That is your opinion only JOE..

I think he is handsome in a very rugged, masculine kind of way..

Actually, I think all the men who I have seen are good looking in their own ways.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Herman"If old Blurt can do it, why not me.

Well for starters, you're way too ugly to begin with, Herman.

So I shudder to think of the result, UGLY X 2.

Is that why you can't get a girlfriend? UGLY X 6.

I am curious how a sixty year old guy can live his entire life as a virgin. It boggles the mind.

Wazzzup

Blurt was once a halfway decent poster, but lately he just acts like a butthurt crybaby.  Children usually grow out of playing dress up at age 5 or so.  Adults who don't usually have mental problems.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Blurt was once a halfway decent poster, but lately he just acts like a butthurt crybaby.  Children usually grow out of playing dress up at age 5 or so.  Adults who don't usually have mental problems.

I do not have a problem with Blurt as a poster. But, he is the biggest flake I have ever seen on the internet.

Anonymous

I think old Joe may have a point. What a shame it would be to go through with sex change  surgery and deprive so many gals of the Herminator.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"Blurt was once a halfway decent poster, but lately he just acts like a butthurt crybaby.  Children usually grow out of playing dress up at age 5 or so.  Adults who don't usually have mental problems.

I do not have a problem with Blurt as a poster. But, he is the biggest flake I have ever seen on the internet.

Old Blurt saw this. Your criticism of him may have been a bit too harsh.

Chuck Bronson

Blurt is well on his way to reassignment surgery, it seems...  He's growing his tits out currently as we speak.  I'm guessing they give you huge doses of hormones that aren't naturally meant to occur in the male body.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Blurt is well on his way to reassignment surgery, it seems...  He's growing his tits out currently as we speak.  I'm guessing they give you huge doses of hormones that aren't naturally meant to occur in the male body.

I am having gender reassignment surgery too.

Chuck Bronson

Then that'll bring the forums up to four (4) posters now that are gender bending...

Bricktop

Bricktop

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Then that'll bring the forums up to four (4) posters now that are gender bending...

Still only one narcissistic sociopath, though. ac_dunno

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Bricktop"Still only one narcissistic sociopath, though. ac_dunno

Go fuck yourself, you geriatric powertripping spamming goof!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I look forward to swimsuit pictures of Hermione.

I will not be that kind of girl. :sneaky2:

Bricktop