News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

So, I Have Decided to Go Ahead With Gender Reassignment Surgery and Become a Gal

Started by Anonymous, November 02, 2018, 08:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Why not?

You're that kind of boy!!!

I will be a real lady.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"Blurt is awesomeness

You think you know him do you.

The short time I've known him, he's been kind and respectful towards me

I'm not going to hate on him for choosing to be different

Ah, I can relate somewhat but wait until his hypocritical self becomes unmasked.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"Blurt is so courageous. You guys are being bullies

I like Blurt, and he knows that.  He has a pretty decent sense of humour.

Even though I do NOT condone people trying to fuck around with their gender, on the flip side I am all for personal freedoms should that action not harm anyone else.  Basically I disagree with Blurt hacking off his cock, but I support the freedom for him to do what he wants to his own body.

Wazzzup

You're new so you don't know.  Blurt dishes it out as much as anyone.  So too bad if he gets some coming his way.  

Either way, Blurt is just trolling, like when he said he would take in Syrian refugees.  He doesn't mean any of it.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Blurt is just trolling just like when he said he would take in Syrian refugees.  He doesn't mean any of it.

The Syrian shtick was a troll...  (Even if he wanted to sponsor Syrians, which he probably did, he doesn't live in a big house to accommodate them)

Nonetheless, I don't believe his sex-change to be a troll.  Of course I could be wrong, but I don't think I am.

Bricktop

Blurt is a complex and sometimes confused individual.

However, he wishes no harm on anyone...even those that hurl rotten fruit and eggs at him.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
You're new so you don't know.  Blurt can be as much of a bully as anyone when he gets the chance, maybe more.

Either way, Blurt is just trolling, like when he said he would take in Syrian refugees.  He doesn't mean any of it.

But, I mean it. I am going to be a real lady. Not like that trollop cc.

Bricktop

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Bricktop"Blurt is a complex and sometimes confused individual.

However, he wishes no harm on anyone...even those that hurl rotten fruit and eggs at him.
Blurt likes to throw rotten fruit and eggs at others at times.  So I feel no pity whatsoever.  

I for one say, Let Hermanetta have his fun as long as the management doesn't object.

Chuck Bronson

Like when he posted that he flew to Montreal recently for a couple of days.  He never stated why, and nobody asked.

First, NOBODY flies across the country for just a couple of days, unless on business.  Look into it...  Quebec is one of the few places that does these kinds of surgeries here.  He didn't get chop-chop now, but no doubt there are numerous visits that must be made BEFORE they will chop chop.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Wazzzup"I would have gladly left Blurt alone but he threw too many rotten eggs and fruit my way unprovoked.  So I feel no pity whatsoever.  

I for one say, Let Herman have his fun as long as the management doesn't object.

Blurt is pretty tough...  That's why I respect him.  He can throw a bit out, but can take it back quite well also.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"Blurt was once a halfway decent poster, but lately he just acts like a butthurt crybaby.  Children usually grow out of playing dress up at age 5 or so.  Adults who don't usually have mental problems.

I do not have a problem with Blurt as a poster. But, he is the biggest flake I have ever seen on the internet.

Old Blurt saw this. Your criticism of him may have been a bit too harsh.

I am sorry he feels that way.