News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

So, I Have Decided to Go Ahead With Gender Reassignment Surgery and Become a Gal

Started by Anonymous, November 02, 2018, 08:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"Blurt is so courageous. You guys are being bullies
You're new so you don't know.  

Blurt is just trolling, like when he said he would take in Syrian refugees.  He doesn't mean any of it.

precisely

Blurt

Hey, Seoul, don't be sorry.

This is the internet, Bro. Flakiness is relative.

I try to keep a sense of humour about things, especially about things going on in my own life. I guess we all cope as best we can.

Mel, if you're so attached to my cock, I'll be sure to pickle it when the time comes and send it your way ASAP..

Also, a Hi Hello to Fash, Shen, Leo, and all the other lovable misfits here I've come to appreciate over the years.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Bricktop

Pickled Blurtbits???

I dunno...

What's going on in Blurtworld? If rumours are to be believed, you are housing a tribe of Syrians, recovering from gender re-assignment surgery and moving to Montreal to join a commune.

Or was that Joe.

I get so confused sometimes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Hey, Seoul, don't be sorry.

I try to keep a sense of humour about things, especially about things going on in my own life. I guess we all cope as best we can.

Mel, if you're so attached to my cock, I'll be sure to pickle it when the time comes and send it your way ASAP..

Also, a Hi Hello to Fash, Shen, Leo, and all the other lovable misfits here I've come to appreciate over the years.

Hello Blurt, what a pleasant surprise.

ac_smile

Blurt

Quote from: "Bricktop"I get so confused sometimes.

That's just age, Leo. (No, I'm NOT saying you're old!  :001_tongue: )

Beware! some Blurtland rumours are patently untrue! I'm not recovering from GRS (well, not yet, anyway). I'm not recovering from anything. As a matter of fact, and as you would likely be the first to claim, I'm unrecoverable.

It's good to see you still kicking around, Leo. (I like your pix, by the way.)

Hi, Fash.  :JC_howdy:
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Bricktop

I have to kick around, because there are still so many arses to kick.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Hey, Seoul, don't be sorry.

Hey, how  about me? Aint I a lovable misfit.

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"You are.

Who isn't, on these forums?

I needed reassurance.

Old Joe said I will make an ugly woman. I have been crying my eyes out since that hurtful comment.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

I needed reassurance.

Old Joe said I will make an ugly woman. I have been crying my eyes out since that hurtful comment.

Don't let JOE discourage you.

Bricktop

I needed reassurance.

No matter how ugly you are...Joe will hit on you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

I needed reassurance.

No matter how ugly you are...Joe will hit on you.

:laugh:

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Blurt"Mel, if you're so attached to my cock, I'll be sure to pickle it when the time comes and send it your way ASAP..

I don't want your hazardous biological waste!   :yuk:

It can end up in the landfill with the rest of the hospital's biological waste for the crows and seagulls to pick at and eat!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Blurt"Mel, if you're so attached to my cock, I'll be sure to pickle it when the time comes and send it your way ASAP..

I don't want your hazardous biological waste!   :yuk:

It can end up in the landfill with the rest of the hospital's biological waste for the crows and seagulls to pick at and eat!

Do you want mine.

Chuck Bronson