Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Photoshop Hijinks

Started by Blazor, November 14, 2018, 07:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "caskur"Cranky old man but still able to knock out the Dinky Di's of this country.

https://ibb.co/G3T8yfS">

Who is he?

Edit, now I know.

My husband ...

Judging by his sidekick, he definitely handles himself (a heap beyond closed doors)
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor"
Is that really Bricktop and caskur DD?

I know its Brick, the other I have not seen posted on here so cant confirm.

i'm older and fatter than this picture taken 2 or 3  years ago...

I'm no longer even passable now...

Chop away!

">

You pulled a Shin and chopped off your chin with the camera lol. I can make do though  ac_biggrin
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Kurt and I, young...

https://www.facebook.com/1664713407110872/photos/a.1730321643883381/1740404139541798/?type=3&theater">https://www.facebook.com/16647134071108 ... =3&theater">https://www.facebook.com/1664713407110872/photos/a.1730321643883381/1740404139541798/?type=3&theater

I can prolly use this one though!

caskur

Is that really Bricktop and caskur DD?

I know its Brick, the other I have not seen posted on here so cant confirm.

i'm older and fatter than this picture taken 2 or 3  years ago...

I'm no longer even passable now...

Chop away!

You pulled a Shin and chopped off your chin with the camera lol. I can make do though  ac_biggrin

I did it on purpose... they were forever winding me up about my HUGE shovel-like chin at 3rd Rail... And Kurt with his 48 inch chest and 38 waist.. thank God I married an Austrian Half caste... Kurt's dad lived 30 miles from Arnold SchwatsHisName so I'm guessing there's some mixed up genetics going on over there near Admont...   ac_smile

">

">
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Blazor

I did it on purpose... they were forever winding me up about my HUGE shovel-like chin at 3rd Rail... And Kurt with his 48 inch chest and 38 waist.. thank God I married an Austrian Half caste... Kurt's dad lived 30 miles from Arnold SchwatsHisName so I'm guessing there's some mixed up genetics going on over there near Admont...   ac_smile

Right on, I gotcha lol. I have a tiny chin. If it wasnt for my goatee, I wouldnt have a chin  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Just wanted to share this one over here too, it made me laugh too hard  :laugh:

I know that's supposed to be Total Dunce and Scouse thinks he is Jewish. Seamajor is not Jewish. He's an illiterate Italian-American.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Blazor"Just wanted to share this one over here too, it made me laugh too hard  :laugh:

I know that's supposed to be Total Dunce and Scouse thinks he is Jewish. Seamajor is not Jewish. He's an illiterate Italian-American.

Oh I know lol, that chop was mostly for Scouse. I posted it here for the chuckles and so it doesnt get lost lol. I laughed so much, thinking the evil Jew was coming for JoOo on a surf board  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Oh I know lol, that chop was mostly for Scouse. I posted it here for the chuckles and so it doesnt get lost lol. I laughed so much, thinking the evil Jew was coming for JoOo on a surf board  :laugh:

SCOUSE is aware that Seamajor isn't Jewish isn't he?

Rancidmilko

There\'s always a bigger fish.

Anonymous

Quote from: "BALLSONARO"cool thread bwahahahaha

We have two  very talented choppers here: Blazor and caskur.

Blazor

Lol thanks, there is another upstairs in the Lounge  :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I've been trying to recruit another chopper from BF, but sadly she hasnt made her way over here yet. She is real good  :thumbup:

Bricktop

I really should pull my finger out and chop a few pics.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I've been trying to recruit another chopper from BF, but sadly she hasnt made her way over here yet. She is real good  :thumbup:

Keep trying Blazor.

ac_smile

caskur

My latest chop... the Super Snow moon...

https://ibb.co/DWG0FLT">
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol