News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Canada steps up. Australia is standing by.

Started by Bricktop, November 22, 2018, 09:15:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

At least TWO countries have the nuggets to stand up to muslim madness.

https://www.msn.com/en-xl/asia/other/asia-bibi-pakistani-christian-woman-in-limbo-after-blasphemy-verdict/ar-BBPK7vm">//https://www.msn.com/en-xl/asia/other/asia-bibi-pakistani-christian-woman-in-limbo-after-blasphemy-verdict/ar-BBPK7vm

A poor Christian woman who was sentenced to death for blasphemy before being released on appeal is hoping to leave Pakistan...but countries like the UK are too afraid to take her in. Other European nations also fear muslim backlaash if they offer her asylum (at least her claim would be genuine).

But, credit to your PM. He is offering sanctuary.

Our Immigration Minister has stated that if Canada doesn't take her, we will.

QuoteEarlier this week, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said that his government was holding talks with Pakistan over potentially offering asylum.

"There is a delicate domestic context that we respect which is why I don't want to say any more about that, but I will remind people Canada is a welcoming country," Trudeau told AFP.

Good for you, Canucks...European countries don't have the fortitude to offer safety because they cannot risk muslim backlash.

cc

" potentially" ..... " delicate domestic context that we respect " ... WTF is that?

Stay on standby .. and keep the engines running. Our guy is not to be trusted.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

We're ready.

We will not be intimidated by cretins.

Gaon

Quote from: "cc"" potentially" ..... " delicate domestic context that we respect " ... WTF is that?

Trudeau is showing real leadership. ac_toofunny
The Russian Rock It

cc

QuoteWe're ready.

We will not be intimidated by cretins.

I hope not. Europe went tits up on this one, our guy is weak and you likely will be needed

cc

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "cc"" potentially" ..... " delicate domestic context that we respect " ... WTF is that?

Ya. "Leadership" just jumps right at ya.

It's a simple "yes" and do eet

Our guy is having the math run  .. "how many Christian votes will it get me vs how many islamic votes will it cost me"

Even then, all it will take is 1 .. yes, 1 imam to tell him "I'll be angry with you" or call him an islamoFAUXbe

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Gaon"

Ya. "Leadership" just jumps right at ya.

It's a simple "yes" and do eet

Our guy is having the math run  .. "how many Christian votes will it get me vs how many islamic votes will it cost me"

Even then, all it will take is 1 .. yes, 1 imam to tell him "I'll be angry with you" or call him an islamoFAUXbe

That girl should be planning on Australia. Justine would rather let her die before he would let himself get in the bad books of any imam.

cc

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote"There is a delicate domestic context that we respect which is why I don't want to say any more about that, but I will remind people Canada is a welcoming country,"

ac_wot

cc

Pretty lame, eh?

We all know exactly what " delicate domestic context " means  :icon_wink:  ..

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Pretty lame, eh?

We all know exactly what " delicate domestic context " means

It's unconscionable.

cc

It is

It is

It is

see several member posts above

Maybe a Quebec Bishop will apply enough pressure,  .. maybe ... but I'm figuring Oz needs to keep the engines running for a very likely fast pickup

I'm guessin a Christian in Pakistan would not be RC, so I don't count on them to apply pressure

Bricktop

They almost certainly be RC.

Don't drop the ball, hoosers...I'll be giving you gib if you let us down!!!

cc

It's hosers

Tried to find her religion - all I found was "1.6% of the population is Christian.

Of these, approximately half are Catholic and half Protestant."

Apparently her family is being sought out .. that's how it works when islam is in control

"Blessed"  :001_rolleyes: imams are going around showing pics to everyone to find family members