Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I have TWO of these.

Started by Bricktop, November 29, 2018, 12:35:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FnMcVHkqOrExAk%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1">

Chuck Bronson

I'll take it by your silence that you are insinuating that only some threads should be spammed up and derailed (not your own though), that some posters should have free reign to hurl personal insults anywhere and everywhere (you), and that certain other posters are expected to sit back quietly (that list is dynamic and variable), and that this may or may not actually be a 'flame forum' depending on whether or not Bricktop is around to pretend to dictate the rules to an Asian Admin that has her tongue so far up your asshole it's sickening?

Am I getting kinda warm here?  I think I'm getting kinda warm here!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"It's actually a common feature of many blended whiskies. Johnnie Walker Gold Label is the same. Freeze it, then sip it slowly as it changes flavours.

Does it taste better ice cold or witout a chill on it?

Bricktop

It tastes different.

The colder, the more sweetness comes through.

As it warms up, the darker, richer flavours emerge.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"It tastes different.

The latter sounds better.

Berry Sweet

I prefer Grand Marnier...I had some on Monday night.  It's my Christmas time favorite..

Chuck Bronson

BOOZE is BAD!  Fash will agree.

I want this thread merged with all other booze threads, and moved to Reject Rodeo where it belongs.

Chuck Bronson

I'm not gonna stop crying until I get my way, FASH!  FASH!

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I prefer Grand Marnier...I had some on Monday night.  It's my Christmas time favorite..

For me, Apple Pie Moonshine  ac_drinks

Wish I could get the Pumpkin Pie one locally, but would have to drive 4-5 hours to Gatlinburg, Tennessee, which really aint that bad of a drive.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"It tastes different.

hmmm, that's interesting.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I prefer Grand Marnier...I had some on Monday night.  It's my Christmas time favorite..

Those three words do not belong together!!!

Berry Sweet

Wish I could get the Pumpkin Pie one locally, but would have to drive 4-5 hours to Gatlinburg, Tennessee, which really aint that bad of a drive.

What is apple pie moon shine?

Bricktop

The work of the devil, I suspect.

It's sold in jars.

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

What is apple pie moon shine?

Well its moonshine, that tastes like apple pie lol. My favorite one of all the flavored ones. Most time they use real ingredients, like apples and cinnamon and such. All the flavored ones are made with real fruit. This is my favorite brand, and they are only 4 hours away if I wanna visit the distillery. Get a dozen samples of their many flavors, then go a block down to Sugarland Farms distillery and get another dozen  :roll:

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0016/1323/4242/products/OSM_apple_pie_705_800x.png?v=1525122007">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

JOE

Quote from: "Bricktop"And you don't.

ac_razz

https://www.johnniewalker.com/media/4313/bottle_frozen_dg_ks_-05a_-148-_472_528_v3.png?quality=75&width=1280&upscale=false">

Are you a heavy drinker, BT?

A Mormon might see your drinking habit as becoming of the devil's lair.

Certainly alcohol has no place in the home of an upright God fearing woman like Fashionista, eh BT?