Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Asian Wives...

Started by Chuck Bronson, December 02, 2018, 12:18:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Of COURSE there is always the issue of these marriages being 'marriages of conveniences!'  I believe most are!

I mean, what poor, poverty-ridden Flip wouldn't spread 'em for a white western guy, just for a chance to get out of the shithole they live in?

I'm surprised more of these marriages don't end in divorce!

There's a farmer near Kindersley who married a Filipina. They have been married for twenty four years and have three kids. She's a nurse.

Chinese, Japanese and Korean gals are often better off financially than white gals and they almost always are better educated. They are a lot more choosy than though than South East Asians.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Of COURSE there is always the issue of these marriages being 'marriages of conveniences!'  I believe most are!

I mean, what poor, poverty-ridden Flip wouldn't spread 'em for a white western guy, just for a chance to get out of the shithole they live in?

I'm surprised more of these marriages don't end in divorce!

There's a farmer near Kindersley who married a Filipina. They have been married for twenty four years and have three kids. She's a nurse.

Chinese, Japanese and Korean gals are often better off financially than white gals and they almost always are better educated. They are a lot more choosy though than South East Asians.

Chuck Bronson

I do hear stories about the Russian brides staying married just long enough to acquire residency, and the next day filing for divorce! On top of that, they know Western divorce laws favour the woman!

I mean, I'm sure some work, but there's always that niggling doubt she's only with the guy to escape her shithole country...

JOE

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"I do hear stories about the Russian brides staying married just long enough to acquire residency, and the next day filing for divorce! On top of that, they know Western divorce laws favour the woman!

I mean, I'm sure some work, but there's always that niggling doubt she's only with the guy to escape her shithole country...

And a lotta of 'em are pretty smart, eh S'Mel?

They're doctors 'n lawyers where they come from who jes user their bodies as a vehicle ta get what they want.

So yeah theyre gonna be pretty smart know the laws

Them types, jes use them before they use you.

Treat em like a fine one night stand, over n done eith when the evenin's over, eh

Chuck Bronson

No doubt they know North American divorce laws better than most North Americans do, and that's even before they board the plane!

Anonymous

I'm sure some Russian ladies are devoted wives and mothers.

Anonymous

Notice you don't see many South Asian women married to white men.

Bricktop

So, which are the racists??

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"So, which are the racists??

It's cultural Bricktop..

East Indians born in Canada have Indian given names..

Chinese born in Canada have English names.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"I'm sure some Russian ladies are devoted wives and mothers.

They are..

And they take care of their looks... Its very important to them.

Chuck Bronson

So what are y'all saying?  That I should ditch the Asian wife idea, and fly to Eastern Europe instead to shop around for a white wife?

caskur

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"I do hear stories about the Russian brides staying married just long enough to acquire residency, and the next day filing for divorce! On top of that, they know Western divorce laws favour the woman!

Newsflash.... it's why they all marry, to escape their shitholes BUT also, they send money home so the relatives can survive... They don't have welfare like the west does.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "caskur"Newsflash.... it's why they all marry, to escape their shitholes BUT also, they send money home so the relatives can survive... They don't have welfare like the west does.

I know this, to be honest.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"So what are y'all saying?  That I should ditch the Asian wife idea, and fly to Eastern Europe instead to shop around for a white wife?

No, I'm saying  you shouldn't even consider marrying again at this point.

Gaon

A lot of Israeli men have Oriental wives.
The Russian Rock It