News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

California Dementocrats Use Ballot Harvesting to Defeat Every GOP House Candidate

Started by Anonymous, December 02, 2018, 11:17:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck Bronson

The UN dictates immigration patterns to ALL Western nations.  You can't 'vote this out'...

Is is fact, and will continue no matter who is voted in.

The head of the UN is a Wop, but I'm sure he is told what to do by others...

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"No. NOT so!! No country has to follow UN policy

In fact several have already told the UN to take a hike

If there's guilt, it's the politician's own guilt / desire to get elected / own stupid personal view

That's true ceec. But, no party leader in Canada has the balls to stand up to the UN.

Wazzzup

The democrats have known for a while that voter fraud and other trickery benefit them.   That is why they oppose things like voter ID and other efforts to clean up fraud.  They only care about winning, whatever it takes, and their increasingly extreme agenda.  And they know the media will never call them on it, so they get away with it.  The integrity of the voting system and the democratic process mean nothing to them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"The democrats have known for a while that voter fraud and other trickery benefit them.   That is why they oppose things like voter ID and other efforts to clean up fraud.  They only care about winning, whatever it takes, and their increasingly extreme agenda.  And they know the media will never call them on it, so they get away with it.  The integrity of the voting system and the democratic process mean nothing to them.

Changing demographics mean soon they won't need tricks like ballot harvesting.

JOE

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"As everywhere else in democracies, the left have developed highly effective and successful ways of "mobilising". Through well funded leftist organisations, including universities funded by YOUR tax bux, they have developed command and control systems that enable them to work the system far more efficiently that the rather lazy right.

Make no mistake, this is no coincidence that it happens worldwide. The internet connects leftist organisations throughout democratic nations, where strategies, resources and tactics are shared. What works, what doesn't, what technology can do, how to manipulate and maximise leftist influence at every opportunity.

This is what makes Trump's win all the more emphatic, and why the left were shattered by the loss. Everything the planned for...all their trickery, manipulating and guile was for nought as their unbeatable candidate was wiped from the boards.

But they learn. They will double down, and find new and inventive ways to undermine conservative candidates world wide.

Unless and until the conservative side learns, and adopts counter strategies and innovations, it will always be pushing against a stronger and stronger headwind. The left will not take losing well...if they accept it at all.

What happened in California and Florida is appalling..

I would expect it in Venezuela, but not the USA.

USA is turning into a wealthy version of a banana Republic for which both parties are controlled by their extremist elements. Republicans & Democrats are guilty of similar transgressions

They really need some viable 3rd parties like we have in Canada.

This is the sort of thing which happens when there are only 2 political parties to choose from.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"The democrats have known for a while that voter fraud and other trickery benefit them.   That is why they oppose things like voter ID and other efforts to clean up fraud.  They only care about winning, whatever it takes, and their increasingly extreme agenda.  And they know the media will never call them on it, so they get away with it.  The integrity of the voting system and the democratic process mean nothing to them.

Changing demographics mean soon they won't need tricks like ballot harvesting.
Unfortunately that's absolutely correct.

While-- vote fraud, wealthy prog donors, the leftist MSM media, brainwashing young people with the education system, et al, help them tip the scales in their favor.  Immigration is the coup de gras that will put them over the top.

Unless immigration is drastically cut back and altered, and there is no indication that that will happen.  The democrats will have a monopoly on political power in the US, like they do in California, in the next  8 to 12 years.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Wazzzup"The democrats will have a monopoly on political power in the US, like they do in California, in the next  8 to 12 years.

I doubt western democracy has that long to last.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"The democrats will have a monopoly on political power in the US, like they do in California, in the next  8 to 12 years.

That depends on the country..

If Wazzzup is right, American democracy will be the first to collapse.

Bricktop

I suspect that will initiate the Domino Theory of international relations.

However, I believe that the American democratic system is more robust than people think. It is nations like France, Germany, or even Australia that may well be the first.

Australia's governments have been woeful, and we've had more PM's in the last 10 years than ANY other western democracy. People are genuinely tired of it. A single spark may well get people out into the streets.

Wazzzup

It won't be an obvious, go out with a bang collapse.  It will be a steady decline under one party (democrat) rule.

Some combination of the following will be responsible--

1. Fiscally- democrat constituents will increasingly demand more government giveaways.  This will increase the debt, increase the burden on taxpayers and the economy will falter.

2. Immigration- as borders are opened further, third world immigration will increase to massive levels that will be impossible to absorb.  This may end up up making us effectively a third world country over time.

3. Tribalism-- the racial divides will become more and more strident with whites increasingly becoming a scapegoat group, especially white males.  

4. Left wing Extremism--the democrat party will become increasingly extreme and totalitarian--with every 'victory" they will move the goalposts and more extreme goals  will be sought after and met. Free political speech and dissent will become increasingly impossible without serious social and/or criminal punishment.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

It won't be an obvious, go out with a bang collapse.  It will be a steady decline under one party (democrat) rule.

1. Fiscally- democrat constituents will increasingly demand more government giveaways.  This will increase the debt, increase the burden on taxpayers and the economy will falter.

2. Immigration- as borders are opened further, third world immigration will increase to massive levels that will be impossible to absorb.  This may end up up making us effectively a third world country over time.

3. Tribalism-- the racial divides will become more and more strident with whites increasingly becoming a scapegoat group, especially white males.  

4. Left wing Extremism--the democrat party will become increasingly extreme and totalitarian--with every 'victory" they will move the goalposts and more extreme goals  will be sought after and met. Free political speech and dissent will become increasingly impossible without serious social and/or criminal punishment

I'm noticing three and four already..

I wasn't aware of it until you registered  here.

ac_smile

Wazzzup

4. Left wing Extremism--the democrat party will become increasingly extreme and totalitarian--with every 'victory" they will move the goalposts and more extreme goals  will be sought after and met. Free political speech and dissent will become increasingly impossible without serious social and/or criminal punishment

ac_smile

Cool :thumbup:

Yeah, these cracks in the foundation have been there while, but they are still just starting and not that noticeable.   They will get bigger and more obvious soon.

Anonymous

ac_smile

Cool :thumbup:

Yeah, these cracks in the foundation have been there while, but they are still just starting and not that noticeable.   They will get bigger and more obvious soon.

Your posts have had more of an affect on me than anyone I have been posting with since the late 1990's..

ac_smile

I was so blind, I thought racism in the USA was Klansmen terrorizing African-Americans..

I never knew that working class Caucasian Americans are  scapegoats..

This is why Donald Trump is president.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"I was so blind, I thought racism in the USA was Klansmen terrorizing African-Americans..

That's what the media wants people to think, and they are. of course, a powerful force in shaping opinions.

Quote from: "Fashionista"Your posts have had more of an affect on me than anyone I have been posting with since the late 1990's..

ac_smile

I guess I've done what was said to be impossible-- convince someone of something on the internet. :laugh:

All I want is to be free to make my points and back them up with evidence.  Then its up to others to decide what they want to do with it.

I give you the credit.  You are open minded, smart and objective, so you are willing to be persuaded provided the evidence is there.  Most internetters aren't like that. :6:  ac_wub

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I was so blind, I thought racism in the USA was Klansmen terrorizing African-Americans..

That's what the media wants people to think, and they are. of course, a powerful force in shaping opinions.

Quote from: "Fashionista"Your posts have had more of an affect on me than anyone I have been posting with since the late 1990's..

ac_smile

I guess I've done what was said to be impossible-- convince someone of something on the internet. :laugh:

All I want is to be free to make my points and back them up with evidence.  Then its up to others to decide what they want to do with it.

I give you the credit.  You are open minded, smart and objective, so you are willing to be persuaded provided the evidence is there.  Most internetters aren't like that. :6:  ac_wub

You deserve the credit Wazzzup.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani: