Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Migrant Caravan Demand; Give Us $50,000 Each or Let Us In

Started by Anonymous, December 12, 2018, 05:54:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Venezuela couldn't finance a walk in the park, let lone a mass migration.

He's talking shit. Honduras is in this up to their neck.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"This is all a ploy.  I want to know whose behind this shit.

Each migrant's passage can cost as much as $7K each. Per capita income in Honduras is $2.3 K.

A caravan in April was funded by Pueblo Sin Fronteras (People Without Borders), which is a project of La Familia Latina Unida, a Chicago, Illinois-based 501(c)(4) illegal immigration advocacy group.

If it's an American group paying somebody to come and break the law. That's called aiding and abetting, and that's a crime.

Vice President Mike Pence said Tuesday during a forum hosted by The Washington Post that Honduran President Juan Orlando Hernandez told him the caravan "was organized by leftist groups in Honduras and financed by Venezuela."

Oh wow.  Thx for that information.  I will look into it!

Thiel

Quote from: "Bricktop"Venezuela couldn't finance a walk in the park, let lone a mass migration.

He's talking shit. Honduras is in this up to their neck.

It's plausible people like Soros are funneling money through Venezuela to the caravans.
gay, conservative and proud

Berry Sweet

All I figure is someone is looking to make fast money.  Something is not right with this situation.

Thiel

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"All I figure is someone is looking to make fast money.  Something is not right with this situation.

It stinks to high heaven.

Bricktop

This is South America and Mexico organising an invasion of the US. The classic trojan horse disguised as border jumpers.

If this horde of zombies get through, the flood will overwhelm southern USA.

Thiel

Quote from: "Bricktop"This is South America and Mexico organising an invasion of the US. The classic trojan horse disguised as border jumpers.

If this horde of zombies get through, the flood will overwhelm southern USA.

They must block it.

Bricktop

Anonymous

But, if they make it to the border and ask for asylum, the border agent must grant them a hearing.

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"But, if they make it to the border and ask for asylum, the border agent must grant them a hearing.

And if it's like Canada, once in the country, it's hard to get their fraudulent asses out.

Bricktop

These parasites are manipulating a humanitarian system for their own benefit and advantage.

Australia has now forbidden asylum seekers entry. Their application must be made from outside of Australia. If they enter illegally, not only can they not apply, they are forbidden to re-enter for any reason.

We're racist.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"What has America stolen from the Honduras? And weren't they giving them funds until all this happened?  Where did the funds go?

I've tried looking into this but cant find anything.  Ever search talks about drugs.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Bricktop"These parasites are manipulating a humanitarian system for their own benefit and advantage.

Australia has now forbidden asylum seekers entry. Their application must be made from outside of Australia. If they enter illegally, not only can they not apply, they are forbidden to re-enter for any reason.

We're racist.

I'm sick n tired of people who yell racism when they dont get their way.  They are all scammers and know exactly what they are doing.

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop"These parasites are manipulating a humanitarian system for their own benefit and advantage.

We're racist.

That seems like a fair system that discourages bogus claims. This thug walked across the border into Canada and Canada can't seem to get rid of him.

Botched handling of gangster refugee claimant exposes Canada's screening weaknesses

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/gangster-refugee-canada-immigration-screening-1.4943292">https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton ... -1.4943292">https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/gangster-refugee-canada-immigration-screening-1.4943292
The Russian Rock It