A

It's Chinese, not Russian hacking we need to focus on

Started by Anonymous, December 21, 2018, 02:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "Zetsu"China is really one of those countries that will benefit the world if they just magically disappeared off the face of the earth one day.

Yikes. Wait til Shen Li reads this.

Ahh she doesn't care much, or least it's not the first day she knows me.  :001_tongue:

Shen Li loses her temper easily, but not at you, Azhya, or cc.

Shen doesn't mind us, she knows I sanely dislike the mainland government in general, but one thing she knows I dislike even more is HK, lol.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote"All organizations and citizens," reads Article 7 of China's National Intelligence Law, "must support, assist with, and collaborate in national intelligence work, and guard the national intelligence work secrets they are privy to."

All Chinese companies, whether they are private or owned by the state, are now part and parcel of the party's massive overseas espionage campaign.

This right here.

I don't understand exactly how 5G works even after Vancouver Guy explained it. I don't want a Chinese state controlled muppet in charge of it.

Not only that, but the worst part is if you run a company, factory or any kind of organization in mainland China, you must pay with your own money to hire a member of the Chinese Communist Party to monitor you and your employees at your work place 24/7 just so the government is sure you aren't trying to lead a revolt against them.  :sdfjh(2):

That is what the mafia does. Extort payments from businesses and have a goon look at the books to make sure you aren't trying to hide anything(revolt).

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote"All organizations and citizens," reads Article 7 of China's National Intelligence Law, "must support, assist with, and collaborate in national intelligence work, and guard the national intelligence work secrets they are privy to."

All Chinese companies, whether they are private or owned by the state, are now part and parcel of the party's massive overseas espionage campaign.

This right here.

I don't understand exactly how 5G works even after Vancouver Guy explained it. I don't want a Chinese state controlled muppet in charge of it.

Not only that, but the worst part is if you run a company, factory or any kind of organization in mainland China, you must pay with your own money to hire a member of the Chinese Communist Party to monitor you and your employees at your work place 24/7 just so the government is sure you aren't trying to lead a revolt against them.  :sdfjh(2):

My uncle used to manage a factory in Dongguan..

He told my father who told me some of the stories how business works in China..

What you posted brings back memories of those stories.

Bricktop

I have a number of Chinese friends and I would trust them with my life.

I wouldn't trust the Chinese government with a $5 note.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Bricktop"I have a number of Chinese friends and I would trust them with my life.

I wouldn't either, and the funniest thing is CCP assumes everyone is stupid and easy enough to manipulate with their propaganda, whether they shout out of their dumb lungs to children there's no mafias in China, all White ppl are evil imperialists, and the obvious classic one Japanese are pigs.  :oeudC:
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I have a number of Chinese friends and I would trust them with my life.

I wouldn't either, and the funniest thing is CCP assumes everyone is stupid and easy enough to manipulate with their propaganda, whether they shout out of their dumb lungs to children there's no mafias in China, all White ppl are evil imperialists, and the obvious classic one Japanese are pigs.  :oeudC:

Mainlanders don't have opinions..

They are sheep who believe everything Peking tells them.

Bricktop

Nations built on lies will eventually collapse.

Chinese people are not as dumb as their Communist overlords like to believe.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Mainlanders don't have opinions..

They are sheep who believe everything Peking tells them.

:mad:  :t1929:

Bricktop

Gaon

More than 90% of economic espionage against the USA is carried out by China. It's all part of China's plan to outstrip the United States in cutting  edge technology.

Russia is a smokescreen. The real threat is China.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"More than 90% of economic espionage against the USA is carried out by China. It's all part of China's plan to outstrip the United States in cutting  edge technology.

Russia is a smokescreen. The real threat is China.

The West knows this, but they won't say it.