The best topic

Replies: 10398
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

What I like about living in a Christian country

Started by Gaon, December 21, 2018, 05:30:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Says someone who is not an authority on the subject and who has an ongoing vendetta against Christianity. Shut up, old man. I don't agree with you and I don't care if you don't agree with me. Nothing you say will change my mind or my opinion.

Which is what makes a zealot, not a believer.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

Wait...I don't believe lies and myths with no factual basis to them at all, but YOU do?

And I'm brainwashed.

That's a Freud level Pot-Kettle-Black statement.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Secular my ass but everyone plans around the CHRISTmas holiday and closes shop on CHRISTmas holiday. Hypocrites! I don't see any RAMADAN or other holidays and closings of shops.

Just because moronic atheists claim they want the country to be secular does not mean I have to take it sitting down. I don't agree with it and I'm not alone.

I see trees Santa Claus and flying reindeer, none of which are Christian.

I am not talking about trees, Santa, and reindeer, Fash. I think those are the "fairy tales" that have nothing to do with the origin of Christmas.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Gaon

Whether you consider Canada Christian or not, I know I wouldn't get eleven consecutive days off in Israel at this time of year. And I am going to pour myself a glass of shiraz to celebrate. Thanks Jesus. ac_drinks
The Russian Rock It

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"This is Gaon's thread and if he believes that Canada is Christian then I am only one of the many who agree with him.

Thanks to my city, it is celebrating a Christian holiday because my major stores are closed on Christmas day which is the birthday of CHRIST and CHRIST is in CHRISTmas and CHRISTianity.

Thank you! Come again.

I agree, if Gaon considers Canada to be a Christian nation, it's none of my business.

Do you agree with an atheist who thinks you're into fairy tales?
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Gaon"Whether you consider Canada Christian or not, I know I wouldn't get eleven consecutive days off in Israel at this time of year. And I am going to pour myself a glass of shiraz to celebrate. Thanks Jesus. ac_drinks

By all means do enjoy. It is your every right to.
@realAzhyaAryola

Bricktop

Quote from: "Gaon"Whether you consider Canada Christian or not, I know I wouldn't get eleven consecutive days off in Israel at this time of year. And I am going to pour myself a glass of shiraz to celebrate. Thanks Jesus. ac_drinks

Whilst quaffing your wine, ask yourself who is PAYING for this fraudulent festival?

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Bricktop"Wait...I don't believe lies and myths with no factual basis to them at all, but YOU do?

And I'm brainwashed.

That's a Freud level Pot-Kettle-Black statement.

I'm perfectly happy with my beliefs which I share with the esteemed owner of this forum.
@realAzhyaAryola

Bricktop

Enjoy your fairy stories...but stop imposing them on the entire nation.

@realAzhyaAryola

No one is imposing anything, genius. I am enjoying my holiday and I don't care what anyone else does.
@realAzhyaAryola

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Whilst quaffing your wine, ask yourself who is PAYING for this fraudulent festival?

Who pays for Thanksgiving or Halloween? If you don't want to buy anything don't.

I bought a few things for my daughter because I don't want her to feel left out. She goes to school with a lot of Philipinos and they all get presents for Christmas.
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

Correct me if I'm wrong...but both Halloween and Thanksgiving are universally accepted by the community as a reason for holidays.

Christmas is a Christian construct that has no basis beyond christian beliefs which many people do not accept. It is forcing on the community, particularly the children, that 2018 years ago, some guy called Jesus was born and he was the son of a god.

This is entirely inappropriate, and fraudulent.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Correct me if I'm wrong...but both Halloween and Thanksgiving are universally accepted by the community as a reason for holidays.

Christmas is a Christian construct that has no basis beyond christian beliefs which many people do not accept. It is forcing on the community, particularly the children, that 2018 years ago, some guy called Jesus was born and he was the son of a god.

This is entirely inappropriate, and fraudulent.

Christmas is more universally accepted than Halloween..

We know Sikhs who celebrate Christmas.

@realAzhyaAryola

Thank you to non-Christians who are happy to let us Christians celebrate Christmas and don't mind our Christmas holiday and do not have a problem with our holiday. Thank you to non-Christians who celebrate Christmas too to make their children happy just like Gaon. They are the true enlightened people.

Someday, I'd like my Jewish friends to invite me to their Hanukkah as a guest. I would like to experience Hanukkah.

Someday, I'd like my Muslim friends to invite me to observe their Ramadan as a guest. I would like to experience that too and the Chinese New Year as well.

Someday, I'd like my black friends to invite me to their Kwanzaa so I can experience what that's like too. This applies to all holidays by all groups. All in good time, I'm sure. Baby steps.
@realAzhyaAryola