Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

It's CHRISTMAS!!!

Started by Bricktop, December 24, 2018, 06:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Just dropped in to wish all my friends here a happy and safe Christmas and a prosperous and pleasant 2020.

Stay cool kiddies!!!!

Been freezing here.

Good to see ya man. You were mentioned on another board earlier today, a former CJ'er saying how you was one of the great flamers lol.

Hope you do as well!  ac_drinks

Ya, flaming is all, but extinct now that old Brick is retired. Blurt can flame, but he has no sparring partner. Scouse calling him a fag ad nauseam doesn't count.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Just dropped in to wish all my friends here a happy and safe Christmas and a prosperous and pleasant 2020.

I should add, given the comments re weather above, that we have abandoned hopes of a white christmas this year.

19/02:50pm   45.3   40.3   1.5   7   23.5   ENE   17   20   9   11   1008.7   0.0   19.0

05:26am   

46C. Once again I believe Adelaide is the hottest city on the planet. Yesterday birds were dipping in our pool and I've NEVER seen that before.

The forecast is hotter tomorrow.

Stay cool kiddies!!!!

Bricktop..

ac_smile

I'm so happy you dropped by and I hope you do so more often..

A very Christmas to you and your family.

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"

Stay cool kiddies!!!!

Been freezing here.

Good to see ya man. You were mentioned on another board earlier today, a former CJ'er saying how you was one of the great flamers lol.

Ya, flaming is all, but extinct now that old Brick is retired. Blurt can flame, but he has no sparring partner. Scouse calling him a fag ad nauseam doesn't count.

Oh it aint extinct, but flame matches are close to being extinct. Thats what I love about forums like these, is that one can drop a good flame here and there in the spirit of humor, and none of us get all sensitive. Fakebook is for the sensitive fuckers.

Btw Brick, it was Sir Super Southern that mentioned you  ac_smile
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Stay cool kiddies!!!!

Been freezing here.

Oh it aint extinct, but flame matches are close to being extinct. Thats what I love about forums like these, is that one can drop a good flame here and there in the spirit of humor, and none of us get all sensitive. Fakebook is for the sensitive fuckers.

Btw Brick, it was Sir Super Southern that mentioned you  ac_smile

Flaming is dead. We have laming, shaming and blaming today.

Anonymous

I should add, given the comments re weather above, that we have abandoned hopes of a white christmas this year.

19/02:50pm   45.3   40.3   1.5   7   23.5   ENE   17   20   9   11   1008.7   0.0   19.0

46C. Once again I believe Adelaide is the hottest city on the planet. Yesterday birds were dipping in our pool and I've NEVER seen that before.

Stay cool kiddies!!!!

Merry Christmas BT. Your [size=50]empty[/size] bottle of Scotch is on it's way.

caskur

Stay cool kiddies!!!!

I suffered through a 117 F one year at a crayfishing squatters camp called Knobby Head when I was a kid (1970s) and two other times.

That first time my grandmother was cooking a traditional Xmas dinner in a wood oven..  ac_crying

these days I don't have to suffer those temps...

I feel sorry for all the native fauna, the mind boggles they survive horrendous conditions...

I cannot bear watching the news so I've avoided it for the last two weeks. I wished they could do something about the pyromaniacs starting all the fires.

How Sth Aussies are surviving those temps is a mystery to me.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

I saw a video from Australia of a guy cooking a pork roast in his car. I think it was Adelaide.

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

Stay cool kiddies!!!!

I suffered through a 117 F one year at a crayfishing squatters camp called Knobby Head when I was a kid (1970s) and two other times.

That first time my grandmother was cooking a traditional Xmas dinner in a wood oven..  ac_crying

I feel sorry for all the native fauna, the mind boggles they survive horrendous conditions...

I cannot bear watching the news so I've avoided it for the last two weeks. I wished they could do something about the pyromaniacs starting all the fires.

What are you planning to have for Christmas dinner caskur?

Anonymous

Sorry to have missed you, Brick, and sorry to hear of your hot summer.  But merry Christmas all the same, to you and yours!

Thiel

Quote from: "Peaches"

Sorry to have missed you, Brick, and sorry to hear of your hot summer.  But merry Christmas all the same, to you and yours!

Merry Christmas Peaches and Bricktop.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "caskur"

Stay cool kiddies!!!!

What are you planning to have for Christmas dinner caskur?

heatstroke

Frood

Birds are falling out of sky. It won't get hot-hot till after midday but they're attacking each other for bird bath water.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Birds are falling out of sky. It won't get hot-hot till after midday but they're attacking each other for bird bath water.

Fat people too.

Frood

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Birds are falling out of sky. It won't get hot-hot till after midday but they're attacking each other for bird bath water.

Fat people too.

That's at 711 by the Slurpee machines.
Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

Stay cool kiddies!!!!

Merry Christmas, BT. Hope you and your family have a blessed New Year
<t></t>