Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Hope y'all had a great Christmas!

Started by Anonymous, December 26, 2018, 11:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

And a great 2019 also!

Although I've been blessed with the Superior Whiteness, and am the undisputed White King, these facts do not preclude me from wishing you all a great New Year!

Even the two resident Jews and you little yellow people that have taken over here get an honest and heartfelt New Years blessing from me!  I have been known to be many things, by many names, but all you need to know and remember is that you were given the best wishes from the White King!

:howdy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superior Whiteness"And a great 2019 also!

Although I've been blessed with the Superior Whiteness, and am the undisputed White King, these facts do not preclude me from wishing you all a great New Year!

Even the two resident Jews and you little yellow people that have taken over here get an honest and heartfelt New Years blessing from me!  I have been known to be many things, by many names, but all you need to know and remember is that you were given the best wishes from the White King!

If you aint Ukrainian, you don't count.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Herman"
If you aint Australian, you don't count.

Fixed.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Gaon

I consider myself an Israeli, not a Jew. I'm not religious.
The Russian Rock It

JOE

Mel?

Is that you?

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"

Mel?

Is that you?

I'm not sure it's him or not.

JOE

Well if it's you, thanks for the $500 Amazon card last year.

I still haven't used it.

Mainly because I haven't had the time to spend it as I've been working all the time.

Anyways Cheers!

Best wishes in 2019!

Anonymous

Mel?

Is that you?

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Of course it's me, ya bums!  I'm just crafty enough to evade all bans known to man, but I'm not here to cause any problems this time.

I really do wish all of you the best in 2019, even though some may want to cut my head off, Moroccan Style!  But you can't!

Fash, you posted Greetings next door, but you selectively addressed only a couple of posters in that thread!  Not very Christianly of you, my dear Fash!

So there!  Now the purpose of my thread has been fulfilled, and you can shitcan it, and this handle too.  Wouldn't want to infuriate any of the more 'sensitive' members here with my continued presence!
Quote from: "JOE"Well if it's you, thanks for the $500 Amazon card last year.

I still haven't used it.

Mainly because I haven't had the time to spend it as I've been working all the time.

Anyways Cheers!

Best wishes in 2019!

No problem Joe, and the same to you!  You do with that card as you see fit, and we'll just forget about the BS Mimi created over that incident...  God forbid posters there don't do exactly what she wants...   :laugh:

JOE

Anyways its been rather stale around here without a shit disturber such as yourself to liven the joint up a bit.

If too many posters always agree with one another all the time it creates a forum of YES people.

They need a divergence of opinion & at least some opposing views

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superior Whiteness"
Mel?

Is that you?

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Of course it's me, ya bums!  I'm just crafty enough to evade all bans known to man, but I'm not here to cause any problems this time.

I really do wish all of you the best in 2019, even though some may want to cut my head off, Moroccan Style!  But you can't!

Fash, you posted Greetings next door, but you selectively addressed only a couple of posters in that thread!  Not very Christianly of you, my dear Fash!

So there!  Now the purpose of my thread has been fulfilled, and you can shitcan it, and this handle too.  Wouldn't want to infuriate any of the more 'sensitive' members here with my continued presence!
Quote from: "JOE"Well if it's you, thanks for the $500 Amazon card last year.

I still haven't used it.

Anyways Cheers!

Best wishes in 2019!

No problem Joe, and the same to you!  You do with that card as you see fit, and we'll just forget about the BS Mimi created over that incident...  God forbid posters there don't do exactly what she wants...   :laugh:

Of course I knew it was you as soon as I activated your account..

You ever heard of discretion?

There's nothing crafty about you..

Pathetic if the word I would use.

Bricktop

When we've deteriorated to a point that YOU recommend what we need, you'll be the last one here.

Gaon

Chuck can't stop thinking about us. Isn't that sweet.
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

Bricktop

cc

Quote from: "Duffass"you posted Greetings next door, but you selectively addressed only a couple of posters in that thread!

Too stupid for words. This lowlife  dork spends all his time monitoring forums  ... forums he can't be grownup enough to be an active member in

assuming this is not just one of the regs playing

[size=200]Hi Mel[/size]  ac_hithere
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell