Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

I Was Banned From the Pendejo Board

Started by Anonymous, January 02, 2019, 11:55:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Herman  says: JOE's a virgin..

JOE responds: Herman was in jail twenty five years ago.

ac_boring

cc

There are a few who play that sleazy personalized ad hom game

I've had personal area things I mentioned used on me - Rohammed always tried the sleazy "islamic employee" trick on me (to no avail)

That is an area I should discuss at some point as unfortunately after all those years it ended badly as Fundyism and extreme hate for our society slowly grew and took hold, despite being in  late 50s and extremely well educated

makes me very sad even though I especially know the power of islam over its minions
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"There are a few who play that sleazy personalized ad hom game

I've had personal area things I mentioned used on me - Rohammed always tried the sleazy "islamic employee" trick on me (to no avail)

That is an area I should discuss at some point as unfortunately after all those years it ended badly as Fundyism and extreme hate for our society slowly grew and took hold, despite being in  late 50s and extremely well educated

makes me very sad even though I especially know the power of islam over its minions

I remember that cc.

Anonymous

Bricktop

It seems there is no further consideration for a new shitter shining implement.

@realAzhyaAryola

Got it, Herms. I can imagine it should maintain its gloss.

http://static1.uk.businessinsider.com/image/59a7fb2053b50725008b4d29-1190-625/more-than-100000-people-have-now-sat-on-this-18-karat-solid-gold-toilet-in-new-york.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Got it, Herms. I can imagine it should maintain its gloss.

http://static1.uk.businessinsider.com/image/59a7fb2053b50725008b4d29-1190-625/more-than-100000-people-have-now-sat-on-this-18-karat-solid-gold-toilet-in-new-york.jpg">

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"It seems there is no further consideration for a new shitter shining implement.

Out of the question. One every three years is too much. You can't be spoiling spic maids.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Herman  says: JOE's a virgin..

ac_boring

Not to be missed, though, is Bricktop's suggestion of entering what (in the US) could be considered an international criminal conspiracy but in any case seems imprudent to me.  Maybe it's the Scotch talking.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"

ac_boring

Not to be missed, though, is Bricktop's suggestion of entering what (in the US) could be considered an international criminal conspiracy but in any case seems imprudent to me.  Maybe it's the Scotch talking.

Do you frickin mind. This thread is about me getting banned from the spic forum because I wouldn't buy those selfish wetbacks a new toilet brush.

And what about my shitter. It don't shine itself.

Bricktop

ac_boring

I'm all for international criminal conspiracies.

Especially when the FBI gets involved.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop"

ac_boring

I'm all for international criminal conspiracies.

Especially when the FBI gets involved.

I must have missed it.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Just because I would not buy the head wetback a new toilet brush unless she scooped her revolting flabby granny tits off the floor and tied them to her knees. At least until one of her bastard kids baby daddies is paroled.

Anyway, the sanctuary city forum banned me. Who is going to scrub my shitter now.

Hey Holmes....what forum you talkin bout here?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Just because I would not buy the head wetback a new toilet brush unless she scooped her revolting flabby granny tits off the floor and tied them to her knees. At least until one of her bastard kids baby daddies is paroled.

Anyway, the sanctuary city forum banned me. Who is going to scrub my shitter now.

Hey Holmes....what forum you talkin bout here?

Hey Marge Gunderson....is there another frickin spic forum that bans their white male bosses for not supplying those greasy wetbacks with new toilet brushes.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview