The best topic

Replies: 10412
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:42:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

China successfully lands spacecraft on far side of moon, state media says

Started by cc, January 03, 2019, 10:02:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"Cue Deadskin in 3... 2... 1....

Does he doubt China landed on the far side of the moon?

He doubts anyone landed on the moon, since we cant leave low earth orbit.

yes.... 'leaving low earth orbit' is pretty much essential.... especially seeing that the moon is 'allegedly' 252,000 miles away and we can't go further than 1,000 miles.... ppl tend to overlook these crucial details when they regale me with tales of this wonderful moon landing.... lmmfao....

deadskinmask

i wonder if they landed on the 'dark side' to avoid detection by P900's and P1000's.... since the moon has displayed transparent qualities on numerous occasions, i wonder if they could still see the earth thru the moon.... lol....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"i wonder if they landed on the 'dark side' to avoid detection by P900's and P1000's.... since the moon has displayed transparent qualities on numerous occasions, i wonder if they could still see the earth thru the moon.... lol....

ac_dunno

Bricktop

We in the West constantly overrate our adversaries.

China may be making menacing noises, but it is far from being a superpower to challenge the military might of the West.

It is as dependent on the West as the West depends on it for cheap labour. All those glittering towers and affluent mandarins are created on western money.

Let's not ignore the fact that China has just achieved what the US and Russia achieved 50 years ago.

Gaon

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman"And while they were showing off that accomplishment, China's Xi vows to bring Taiwan under Beijing's control through 'all necessary measures'

https://globalnews.ca/news/4807363/china-taiwan-xi-jinping/">https://globalnews.ca/news/4807363/chin ... i-jinping/">https://globalnews.ca/news/4807363/china-taiwan-xi-jinping/

Yes, I read that..

China is getting bolder as their wealth, power, and influence grows.

Actually I wonder if China will be able to stay together as a country.

They may seem powerful now, but there are a lot of factious divisions which one day could tear it apart. In many ways it resembles the Old Soviet Union before its fall. Weren't there a number of powerful Chinese dynasty Empires throughout history which tore themselves apart thru civil wAr and unrest?

And how is the leadership of China gonna keep over 1 billion literate & highly educated people in check denying them their freedoms & civil liberties? Of course as they become more prosperous the majority will want multiparty democracy & expanded free speech like we have in the West. And they'll want a share of China's growing wealth. If the masses see that they continue to be poor while an elite 1% of a billionaire class gets everything that seems to be a recipe for social upheaval.

Comparing the 74 year old Soviet Union to 4500 years of Chinese dynastic rule. :2r4ml1j_th:
The Russian Rock It

Blazor

Quote from: "deadskinmask"i wonder if they landed on the 'dark side' to avoid detection by P900's and P1000's.... since the moon has displayed transparent qualities on numerous occasions, i wonder if they could still see the earth thru the moon.... lol....

They were in search  of the Nazi lunar base  :laugh:

I've heard that about the transparency, also that the moon could be a dormant sun that use to circle above us as well.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Frood

It's hollow and artificial. They've crashed unwanted landers into it and detected prolonged vibrations. Where it came from and by who or what, is anybody's guess.
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"It's hollow and artificial. They've crashed unwanted landers into it and detected prolonged vibrations. Where it came from and by who or what, is anybody's guess.

I've heard this as well!

Odinson

Finland is number 8 in the naval strength chart...

What the hell..

I´m guessing they included all the rowboats as battleships..

https://www.globalfirepower.com/navy-ships.asp">https://www.globalfirepower.com/navy-ships.asp

Blazor

Frood

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"It's hollow and artificial. They've crashed unwanted landers into it and detected prolonged vibrations. Where it came from and by who or what, is anybody's guess.

I've heard this as well!

It's more logical than flat earth theory.
Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

Bricktop

ac_toofunny

You really are a deranged twat.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Whats "submarine" in chinese?

Why do you ask?