Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Women are making a mess of it.

Started by Bricktop, January 08, 2019, 07:25:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

This white woman here blew two negroes in the bathroom..

Then she wanted to have a decent boyfriend...

But her reputation as a big fat hoe got in the way of things.

She decided to make up this nice little lie claiming that she was "dishonoured"..

">

JOE

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "JOE"Yeah but not everything about femism is bad, BT.

Especially a moderate feminsm & birth cpntrol.

Feminism has nothing to do with birth control. Feminism is a socio-political movement, not a cultural one.

I don't think feminists would like me.

ac_unsure

And thats rather ironic because your good paying government job with benefits and with workplace protections against harassment can largely be attributed to feminists who fought for those rights you now enjoy, Fashionista. You're reaping the benefits of their struggles.

You didn't have to fight those battles 20, 30 or 40 years ago, Fashionista.

Because some woman/women did it for you.

You think women outside Canada have it so great?

In places like Russia & Turkey those governments are rolling back the rights of women.

So be grateful fer whatcha got & the feminists who came before you & fought for what you now enjoy.

Canada favors women but it sure aint like that in other nations including the one where yer mom came from.

JOE

Quote from: "Bricktop"Happy to argue with equals, and people with some knowledge of the matter at hand.

You, on the other hand...don't waste my time.

You're nothing but a pompous arrogant self righteous blowhard who often fails to substantiate hus arguments with facts.

So far you've done nothing to convince me of the merits of your original post.

I'm gonna provide a substantive response/rebuttal to your post on guns you made earlier in another thread as well.

Anonymous

QuoteAnd thats rather ironic because your good paying government job with benefits and with protection agsinst harassment can largely be attributed to feminists who fought for those rights you now enjoy, Fashionista.

Harassment is illegal..

My union, the AUPE was not founded by any active feminist organization..

Even the new union that replaced the original in 1976 was not organized by an active feminist organization..

Feminists, including male feminists, probably wouldn't like me because I  disagree with them on one or two fundamental issues.

JOE

Quote from: "Fashionista"
QuoteAnd thats rather ironic because your good paying government job with benefits and with protection agsinst harassment can largely be attributed to feminists who fought for those rights you now enjoy, Fashionista.

Harassment is illegal..

My union, the AUPE was not founded by any active feminist organization..

Even the new union that replaced the original in 1976 was not organized by an active feminist organization..

Feminists, including male feminists, probably wouldn't like me because I  disagree with them on one or two fundamental issues.

Yeah sexual harassment is illegal because women in the workplace who came before you fought for those protections. Men didn't give it to you on a silver platter. You take it for granted because you didn't live through that era nor had to fight for those rights.

But 30 40 years ago it wasnt uncommon for men in senior management to hit on women.

Or women had to sleep with their bosses to get ahead

And this was totally accepted in the workplace back then.

So be grateful fer whatcha got because in all likelihood it was a female activist who got you those rights

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"[

Yeah sexual harassment is illegal because women in the workplace who came before you fought for those protections. Men didn't give it to you on a silver platter. You take it for granted because you didn't live through that era nor had to fight for those rights.

But 30 40 years ago it wasnt uncommon for men in senior management to hit on women.

Or women had to sleep with their bosses to get ahead

And this was totally accepted in the workplace back then.

So be grateful fer whatcha got because in all likelihood it was a female activist who got you those rights

And men too fought for human rights legislation in the work place, just like civil rights struggles in Canada were not only fought by minorities..

Do you think only gays wanted protection from discrimination in the workplace?

Heterosexual people pressed their governments for equality..

Modern feminists are political and I have one or two fundamental differences with their politics.

Anonymous

Feminism is for fat smelly hairy white women with poor hygiene who are trying to find an identity for themselves. Women and men of colour find their identity in their ethnicity. White men?? Sorry boys, no identity for you. ac_razz

Bricktop

Quote from: "JOE"

You're nothing but a pompous arrogant self righteous blowhard who often fails to substantiate hus arguments with facts.

So far you've done nothing to convince me of the merits of your original post.

I'm gonna provide a substantive response/rebuttal to your post on guns you made earlier in another thread as well.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.memes.com%2Fmeme%2F828090&f=1">

Joe FLAMED me!!!

Bricktop

Just to keep the topic bubbling along...

">

Odinson

Here is a liberal white female..

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Just to keep the topic bubbling along...

">

I swear they build SJW's in Chinese labs and export them to the states and Canada.

Bricktop

Makes sense.

Nobody could be born that stupid.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Makes sense.

Nobody could be born that stupid.

Stupid is a learned behavior is it.

:laugh:

Odinson

They think we are the stupid ones..

You got some ghetto hairdresser lecturing you about education and ignorance.

Bricktop

Hysteria and self righteousness are no substitute for fact and reason.