Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Saudi woman granted refugee status.

Started by Bricktop, January 09, 2019, 01:31:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Especially not from wealthy, privileged families.

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop"Especially not from wealthy, privileged families.

It does not happen. Her family is behind this.
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

Mmm...are you saying Arabs are exploiting western sympathies?

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop"Mmm...are you saying Arabs are exploiting western sympathies?

I'm saying her Arab family is exploiting Western ignorance. A Muslim girl, especially from a wealthy family would never leave them to go to a foreign country with no support. Her family is behind this. They will send her money and she will get them landed immigrant status.
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop"You just can't trust Arabs, can you?

Her family will deposit an allowance into her bank account every month.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

I wonder where that young girl is living..

Does she have an apartment, does she live with a family..

How is she supporting her herself.

Bricktop

If she has refugee status, your government will be providing all her needs.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"If she has refugee status, your government will be providing all her needs.

Not the lifestyle she is accustomed to. Wealthy Muslim girls don't voluntarily accept poverty. Her family is helping her out.

Bricktop

My prediction; in 12 months she will voluntarily return to Saudi. Better to be driven in a Rolls Royce and ignore your principles than live in a Canadian flat and catch the bus.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"My prediction; in 12 months she will voluntarily return to Saudi. Better to be driven in a Rolls Royce and ignore your principles than live in a Canadian flat and catch the bus.

Her wealthy family that she is supposedly fleeing will make sure she never has to wait outside in the winter for a bus.

Bricktop

Gaon

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop"My prediction; in 12 months she will voluntarily return to Saudi. Better to be driven in a Rolls Royce and ignore your principles than live in a Canadian flat and catch the bus.

Her wealthy family that she is supposedly fleeing will make sure she never has to wait outside in the winter for a bus.

Of course.
The Russian Rock It