News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

How conspiracy theorists distort information.

Started by Bricktop, January 13, 2019, 10:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Taking stuff out of context seems to happen a lot these days..

If you have to make up stuff to forward your agenda, its time to change it..

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"you know.... it really amazes me how you fuckin ppl readily accept all that garbage nasa feeds you....

And where do you get YOUR garbage?

my garbage? of what would you be referring to? do you mean the 'lunar module made of roofing tarps and aluminum foil? or do you mean my beliefs? my beliefs are from my own personal observations as well as repeatable experiments.... thats what actual science is supposed to be....

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Where you going?

geographically? nowhere.... but my interest in online conversation has drastically been reduced.... i see a new trend for political correctness rising and i doubt that it improves any time soon....

Frood

Quote from: "deadskinmask"

geographically? nowhere.... but my interest in online conversation has drastically been reduced.... i see a new trend for political correctness rising and i doubt that it improves any time soon....

It would be a shame if you up and stopped altogether regardless of how I view your opinions on flat earth theory.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

It would be a shame if you up and stopped altogether regardless of how I view your opinions on flat earth theory.

It would be a shame Dinky..

I hope we are not part of the pc trend.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"you know.... it really amazes me how you fuckin ppl readily accept all that garbage nasa feeds you....

And where do you get YOUR garbage?

my garbage? of what would you be referring to? do you mean the 'lunar module made of roofing tarps and aluminum foil? or do you mean my beliefs? my beliefs are from my own personal observations as well as repeatable experiments.... thats what actual science is supposed to be....

">

I doubt this video will have any effect, given your fanatical adherence to a baseless and unfounded belief that defies all fact logic and reason.

However, if you go to about 8:30, you may see an explanation as to why you cannot see beyond lies, bad science, complete nonsense and fabrication to accept reality.

It won't change the perverted perception that drives your drivel, but it may at least explain it.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

oh, i'll probably never just stop altogether. i'll probably just monitor threds and add occasionally to maintain a sense of balance.... but i see what the universal agenda is and its a dark one. everyday i wake up less interested in participating.... originally i was mad that most ppl couldn't see what i was trying to show them.... but now i just consider myself lucky to have the eyes to see through it.... i realize my opinion is a highly unpopular one.... but the truth doesn't care about 'your feelings'.... as for now, i say - enjoy your majority status. have a good time with it.... but remember theres gonna be a time when 'majority status' will lose all of its appeal.... it'll be too late to do anything about it then.... all i can ask of you is to forget everything you've been told and focus on that you can see....

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Bricktop"It won't change the perverted perception that drives your drivel, but it may at least explain it.

yeah. i know, partner.... funny thing about internet.... you can find anything to prove and/or disprove any concept you choose.... now while i'm busy with gyroscopes and P900 cameras and doing experiments that are repeatable and don't support a globe whatsoever.... you're swallowing up all these photoshopped (nasa even admits to photoshopping them) pics of big ol' globe and taking the word of ppl whos income is completely based on the principle of 'the earth is a globe'.... these same ppl tell you 'nothing magically exploded into everything and then there were dinosaurs'.... they also tell you we came from monkeys who decided they didn't wanna be monkeys anymore.... they also tell you we zipped on up to the moon, played a few rounds of golf, took some selfies and zipped on back with less technology than a fuckin cellphone yet somehow we're now unable to leave low earth orbit.... and just to keep you little idiots buying their trash, they constantly claim they're gonna colonize mars.... good luck, partner.... i'm sure you feel brilliant being on a big spinning ball. i'm sure your 'chimpanzee ancestors' are proud as punch that you can name all the species of dinosaurs.... you may wanna pick up the latest copy of Science Digest and familiarize yourself with the 99 new genders and learn what you can do to stop global warming.... look into things for yourself. don't just accept them at face value. this world is not 'as advertised on TV'.... you may want to get a refund.... or you may just want to stay where you are.... sided with the majority.... and no desire to check for yourself.... have fun.... theres a change coming and your 'fun meter' is gonna get broken off in the shuffle.... probably by 'aliens'.... btw, the next 9/11 will be an 'alien attack'.... remember you heard it here first.... :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"It won't change the perverted perception that drives your drivel, but it may at least explain it.

yeah. i know, partner.... funny thing about internet.... you can find anything to prove and/or disprove any concept you choose.... now while i'm busy with gyroscopes and P900 cameras and doing experiments that are repeatable and don't support a globe whatsoever.... you're swallowing up all these photoshopped (nasa even admits to photoshopping them) pics of big ol' globe and taking the word of ppl whos income is completely based on the principle of 'the earth is a globe'.... these same ppl tell you 'nothing magically exploded into everything and then there were dinosaurs'.... they also tell you we came from monkeys who decided they didn't wanna be monkeys anymore.... they also tell you we zipped on up to the moon, played a few rounds of golf, took some selfies and zipped on back with less technology than a fuckin cellphone yet somehow we're now unable to leave low earth orbit.... and just to keep you little idiots buying their trash, they constantly claim they're gonna colonize mars.... good luck, partner.... i'm sure you feel brilliant being on a big spinning ball. i'm sure your 'chimpanzee ancestors' are proud as punch that you can name all the species of dinosaurs.... you may wanna pick up the latest copy of Science Digest and familiarize yourself with the 99 new genders and learn what you can do to stop global warming.... look into things for yourself. don't just accept them at face value. this world is not 'as advertised on TV'.... you may want to get a refund.... or you may just want to stay where you are.... sided with the majority.... and no desire to check for yourself.... have fun.... theres a change coming and your 'fun meter' is gonna get broken off in the shuffle.... probably by 'aliens'.... btw, the next 9/11 will be an 'alien attack'.... remember you heard it here first.... :laugh:

I don't know enough to comment on the veracity of your claims skinz, but your posts are not boring.

Odinson

Skins is questioning things he has never witnessed..

He doesnt know whether there is life or not outside of Alabama.

What if we are living inside a computer simulation.

How does he know there is a country called India... He has never seen it.

What is on the other side of the flat earth?

Blazor

Quote from: "deadskinmask".... all i can ask of you is to forget everything you've been told and focus on that you can see....

This!!!! I been saying this for years! lol  :dirol:

Quote from: "deadskinmask"... btw, the next 9/11 will be an 'alien attack'.... remember you heard it here first.... :laugh:

Hold on now, dont make me quote the post I made on Jag's site concerning this years ago, you cant claim first mister  :laugh:

Project Bluebeam!!!

THEY "planned" on Hiliar to do a reveal, leading up to it.

I still laugh at how much THEY thought she would win, and then failed. Hell remember they even made Hiliar presidential coins and such....

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/1msAAOSwKwVabo4B/s-l640.jpg">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

JOE

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "deadskinmask".... all i can ask of you is to forget everything you've been told and focus on that you can see....

Quote from: "deadskinmask"... btw, the next 9/11 will be an 'alien attack'.... remember you heard it here first.... :laugh:

Hold on now, dont make me quote the post I made on Jag's site concerning this years ago, you cant claim first mister  :laugh:

Project Bluebeam!!!

I still laugh at how much THEY thought she would win, and then failed. Hell remember they even made Hiliar presidential coins and such....

Lol! So your country had a choice between awful and more awful.

Which did you choose, Blazor?

And is there somewhere where I can buy this coveted medallion?

It'd make a nice curio

Blazor

Quote from: "JOE"

Lol! So your country had a choice between awful and more awful.

Which did you choose, Blazor?

And is there somewhere where I can buy this coveted medallion?

It'd make a nice curio

Pretty much, awful or more awful. I didnt vote, I wasnt gonna choose a lesser of two evils lol. But, I did lean more towards Trump. Fuck that Hiliar.

May be able to find it on eBay. Thats if they released it, which I thought they did. Here ya go, just did some digging......

http://www.p2016.org/commerce/clintontributecoin.html">http://www.p2016.org/commerce/clintontributecoin.html
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

Project Bluebeam!!!

Oh my gioodness, she was the anointed president.

Bricktop

And you've perfectly illustrated the dogmatic zeal described in the video I've posted. Including the phenomena that the more people reject your lunacy, the more convinced you are that you are correct. That, by another name, is "irrationality".

But allow me to put my money where my mouth is; please proceed to post all your scientific, empirical data as proof of a flat earth and allow me the opportunity to cross examine. Post the fruits of your P900's labour, and the details of your experiments (your qualifications as a scientific investigator would help).

I'm all ears.