The best topic

Replies: 10385
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:06:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Is Mel banned or not?

Started by Bricktop, January 20, 2019, 05:04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"How did I get dragged into this???

Mel registered at VF using your handle..

It was so obvious it was Mel, but apparently not everyone caught it.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Damn.

Maybe I should sue.

Mel says he has money.

Bricktop

He has an old, dilapidated truck, a few firearms and a couch. Most of money goes on booze to keep him drunk enough to post on forums.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"He has an old, dilapidated truck, a few firearms and a couch. Most of money goes on booze to keep him drunk enough to post on forums.

Speaking of posting on forums, he just registered another handle here a few minutes ago..

I wish he would  stick with his New Years resolution and forget about us.

Anonymous

And he just posted as a guest..

Stick to your resolution and forget about us..

Better yet, stay away from forums for a year.

Bruce da real deal

Truth be known Ace is a better overall poster than 90% of the homos on this forum, until he cracks the second 2-4 of beer of course. You're all in bed by then anyway.

I see that Socks has finally found his level as a poster...kind of a lame hybrid of Superchecker, Romero and a constipated old woman. Suck my balls Plodder :)
Often copied - Never duplicated

Bruce da real deal

Quote from: "Gentleman"
Thanks Bruce!  I am honoured!

Hope you're well, but I have been (almost) effectively permabanned on both this board, and Mimibee too!   :laugh3:

I'm convinced the forums collaborated behind the scenes to do this, so expect anything you see posted by me to be wiped immediately!   :laugh3:

That's OK though...  Let the cranky old ladies and the cranky old men mold their forum environments into a cranky, boring old place for themselves...  It's what they've always wanted after all, no?  

A closed FaceBook group is really what they've always wanted, and now they can do that on FaceBook, without having to register domain, pay server fees, or worry about database upkeep.  Not sure why they still continue to think that they still run an 'open and anonymous board,' when it is exactly the same as a closed FaceShit group! :laugh3:   They have never satisfactorily answered this query of mine.

teh forumz ain't what they used to be. something akin to internet retirement homes for the humorless now. cest la vie...can't turn back time.

Bruce da real deal

Quote from: "Gentleman"I know you've had a health issue, and I actually figured you'd simply died when you stopped posting, as usually happens (Orik, etc.)...

How you've been?

https://66.media.tumblr.com/b49338fad9e9038af3690928aeb108a2/tumblr_nja7pk5wck1rawb5do1_500.gif">

Bruce da real deal

Sex chatting with Romero? I thought he wasn't around anymore. It doesn't surprise me, the old platypus lived for his online romances. His wife must have tired of the dressing like a schoolgirl routine he loved so much. :)

Bruce da real deal

Quote from: "Gentleman"Last time I've seen Romero, was here on this forum actually...  He disappeared due to what he believed to be Moderating issues, and I can't exactly blame him for that either, since I did read the thread...

It was a religion thread, and I generally stay away from religious themed threads, as no good ever comes from trying to do the "Battle of the Atheists/Agnostics against The True Believers"...

This is a Christian forum isn't it?

https://a.abcnews.com/images/US/abc_mormonism_jp_121005_wmain.jpg">

Bruce da real deal

Quote from: "Gentleman"It was what it was, and Romero was pretty fucking ultra-left, but religion is something he probably shouldn't have tried to dabble in here...  The Head Chink here is a devout Christian...

Romero was a good Christian boy, attended church in Richmond.

Bruce da real deal

You can ask Old Man Emo yourself for his statement concerning these allegations!  

More than likely you will not be met with co-operation from the parties involved!   :laugh3:

got no time for that nigga, he'd hardly be forthcoming about that tidbit and i'm less that interested in any interaction with the dopey prick. don't cock tease me again acer.

Bruce da real deal

good evening or good morning to you...nice chatting

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview