The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Why the hate on JOE ?

Started by feral, January 22, 2019, 07:23:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

feral

Its a sincere legit question..

Don't know anything about this JOE character  - except ( as a n00b looking in... ) Im seeing animosity and a dislike for this nic.

JOE looks like he/she is trying to fit in..

Whats the go...why does this forum not like JOE ?

Odinson

Its because Joe is Joe..

You cannot agree or disagree with him because his opinions change according to whatever enables him to piss people off..

Blurt

Joe is a master troll; he excels at shining a spotlight on the animosity and antagonisms that exist between members by starting a seemingly innocent thread that he knows will inevitably goad those members into reacting the way he wants them to, but will then adopt an innocent, "Who, me?" stance when called on his cross-forum drama crap.

Case in point: going to Flea's forum to start a thread called "I wished Herman a happy birthday on the Blue Cashew," knowing full well how both Herman and Flea would respond to this.

Joe is the equivalent of the little boy who pranks his neighbour by depositing a paper bag full of fresh dog shit on his neighbour's stoop, setting it alight, ringing the doorbell, and then go running to hide in the bushes with a maniacal grin on his face.

Also, it's never possible to have any kind of interesting conversation with him just because he never reads replies; he only responds to stuff going on in his own head (no matter how much hair grows out of his scalp).

Also, he's a creep; his obssession with the physical appearance of young women and girls is a bit troubling, to say the least. It's borderline pedo stuff. (The fact that he has never, ever, in all his years on these forums, talked about having a partner or of being in any kind of relationship with another human being tends to confirm his status as a master creep.)

He collects comic books and enjoys the company of imaginary friends. He never talks about sex (word on the street is he's an older gent who's still a virgin, but the truth of this is difficult to assess). He thrives on copying and pasting controversial content from elsewhere on the net without ever providing any input of his own... at least not until the sparks are well under way, at which point he'll exert himself in fanning the flames.

That's Joe in a nutshell. Nobody likes him. Impervious to this fact, Joe claims that he is well loved everywhere he goes.

Just watch him operate over the next few months, Feral. Bring your own popcorn.

Odie nailed it, too.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Frood

I hate Joe for his bum length mane and how he talks from his arse.

Alright, hate is a strong word. I don't hate him. I just wouldn't give him food or drink in a zombie apocalypse.
Blahhhhhh...

Blurt

In a zombie apocalypse, Joe would be one of the first to go.

His brainlessness confers upon him a natural predisposition to seek out, and feed on, other brains.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Joe is a master troll; he excels at shining a spotlight on the animosity and antagonisms that exist between members by starting a seemingly innocent thread that he knows will inevitably goad those members into reacting the way he wants them to, but will then adopt an innocent, "Who, me?" stance when called on his cross-forum drama crap.

Case in point: going to Flea's forum to start a thread called "I wished Herman a happy birthday on the Blue Cashew," knowing full well how both Herman and Flea would respond to this.

Joe is the equivalent of the little boy who pranks his neighbour by depositing a paper bag full of fresh dog shit on his neighbour's stoop, setting it alight, ringing the doorbell, and then go running to hide in the bushes with a maniacal grin on his face.

Also, it's never possible to have any kind of interesting conversation with him just because he never reads replies; he only responds to stuff going on in his own head (no matter how much hair grows out of his scalp).

Also, he's a creep; his obssession with the physical appearance of young women and girls is a bit troubling, to say the least. It's borderline pedo stuff. (The fact that he has never, ever, in all his years on these forums, talked about having a partner or of being in any kind of relationship with another human being tends to confirm his status as a master creep.)

He collects comic books and enjoys the company of imaginary friends. He never talks about sex (word on the street is he's an older gent who's still a virgin, but the truth of this is difficult to assess). He thrives on copying and pasting controversial content from elsewhere on the net without ever providing any input of his own... at least not until the sparks are well under way, at which point he'll exert himself in fanning the flames.

That's Joe in a nutshell. Nobody likes him. Impervious to this fact, Joe claims that he is well loved everywhere he goes.

Just watch him operate over the next few months, Feral. Bring your own popcorn.

Odie nailed it, too.

This is the reason Seoul has him on ignore.

Anonymous

Quote from: "feral"Its a sincere legit question..

Don't know anything about this JOE character  - except ( as a n00b looking in... ) Im seeing animosity and a dislike for this nic.

JOE looks like he/she is trying to fit in..

Whats the go...why does this forum not like JOE ?

This is a discussion forum. Joe's sole purpose in posting is to get a reaction. That shit will be the eulogy of forums.

Zetsu

I guess I'm ok with Joe here, but can understand when he gets in your way he's really nothing a pain in the ass control freak trying to dictate other people's personal lives, choices and achievements that aren't against the law or unethical.
Permanently off his rocker

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

I guess Joe is not as revolting as Mel, honestly.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

OH MY GOD! I just recalled. Joe maybe annoying but he is not as bad as those misfits on memebee!
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Joe who?

That will bother him.

:laugh:

Bricktop

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I guess Joe is not as revolting as Mel, honestly.

Nobody is as repugnant and mentally disturbed as Mel.

IHJ gave him 5 years.

I think he might be somewhat generous in his estimation.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I guess Joe is not as revolting as Mel, honestly.

Nobody is as repugnant and mentally disturbed as Mel.

IHJ gave him 5 years.

I think he might be somewhat generous in his estimation.

I hate to think like that, but I get the point you and IHJ are making.

Bricktop

In my view, his mental state has deteriorated in the last 5 years.