The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Why the hate on JOE ?

Started by feral, January 22, 2019, 07:23:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"In my view, his mental state has deteriorated in the last 5 years.

He was one of the first people to register at the original ACF, so I've known Mel from forums for six and a half years..

Anyone can see his deterioration in that time.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "feral"Its a sincere legit question..

Don't know anything about this JOE character  - except ( as a n00b looking in... ) Im seeing animosity and a dislike for this nic.

JOE looks like he/she is trying to fit in..

Whats the go...why does this forum not like JOE ?

Joe has been on the forums since the beginning of time.  He is NOT trying to fit in.  He posts shit intentionally to troll people and try start stuff.

Overtime, you will enjoy stories of all Joe's "disabled" friends, all of his poor & broke friends, he has many many alcoholic friends and apparently he is supporting ones beer habit right now (I guess this is supposed to make Joe look cool???)  He also has some weird pedo fetish.

Give him a shout and maybe if you're lucky, he'll pick you up in his imaginary limo and he can shake his full head of hair in your crotch.  Good times.  Have fun.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "feral"Its a sincere legit question..

Don't know anything about this JOE character  - except ( as a n00b looking in... ) Im seeing animosity and a dislike for this nic.

JOE looks like he/she is trying to fit in..

Whats the go...why does this forum not like JOE ?

Joe has been on the forums since the beginning of time.  He is NOT trying to fit in.  He posts shit intentionally to troll people and try start stuff.

Overtime, you will enjoy stories of all Joe's "disabled" friends, all of his poor & broke friends, he has many many alcoholic friends and apparently he is supporting ones beer habit right now (I guess this is supposed to make Joe look cool???)  He also has some weird pedo fetish.

Give him a shout and maybe if you're lucky, he'll pick you up in his imaginary limo and he can shake his full head of hair in your crotch.  Good times.  Have fun.

Best post by a country mile.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Berry has known JOE for a long time over many forums.

JOE

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blurt"Joe is a master troll; he excels at shining a spotlight on the animosity and antagonisms that exist between members by starting a seemingly innocent thread that he knows will inevitably goad those members into reacting the way he wants them to, but will then adopt an innocent, "Who, me?" stance when called on his cross-forum drama crap.

Case in point: going to Flea's forum to start a thread called "I wished Herman a happy birthday on the Blue Cashew," knowing full well how both Herman and Flea would respond to this.

Joe is the equivalent of the little boy who pranks his neighbour by depositing a paper bag full of fresh dog shit on his neighbour's stoop, setting it alight, ringing the doorbell, and then go running to hide in the bushes with a maniacal grin on his face.

Also, it's never possible to have any kind of interesting conversation with him just because he never reads replies; he only responds to stuff going on in his own head (no matter how much hair grows out of his scalp).

Also, he's a creep; his obssession with the physical appearance of young women and girls is a bit troubling, to say the least. It's borderline pedo stuff. (The fact that he has never, ever, in all his years on these forums, talked about having a partner or of being in any kind of relationship with another human being tends to confirm his status as a master creep.)

He collects comic books and enjoys the company of imaginary friends. He never talks about sex (word on the street is he's an older gent who's still a virgin, but the truth of this is difficult to assess). He thrives on copying and pasting controversial content from elsewhere on the net without ever providing any input of his own... at least not until the sparks are well under way, at which point he'll exert himself in fanning the flames.

That's Joe in a nutshell. Nobody likes him. Impervious to this fact, Joe claims that he is well loved everywhere he goes.

Just watch him operate over the next few months, Feral. Bring your own popcorn.

Odie nailed it, too.

This is the reason Seoul has him on ignore.

For some reason Fashionista, seoulbro reminds me of this comic book character we used to to read   when we were kids, eh? Herbie Popnecker. Seoulbro is a Herbie. He was like the kid around the block who kept to himself & never shared his collection of marbles or comic books with anyone else. Plus his comic books were always in mint condition cuz he'd never let any of the other kids touch 'em. Seoul was born to be a Tory Blue Conservative for sure. It's in his genes.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/82/HerbiePopnecker.jpg/250px-HerbiePopnecker.jpg">

Anonymous

JOE, Seoul is a fitness buff.

Bricktop

"Herbie can talk to animals and sometimes even inanimate objects (who all know him by name), fly at high enough speeds to quickly travel to other galaxies (by walking through the sky), become invisible, cast spells and summon spirits from other dimensions, quickly dispatch his enemies with apparent ease, and (once he got his own title) travel through time. Herbie is emotionless, terse, irresistible to women, consulted by world leaders, nearly omnipotent, and more powerful than Satan. "

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop""Herbie can talk to animals and sometimes even inanimate objects (who all know him by name), fly at high enough speeds to quickly travel to other galaxies (by walking through the sky), become invisible, cast spells and summon spirits from other dimensions, quickly dispatch his enemies with apparent ease, and (once he got his own title) travel through time. Herbie is emotionless, terse, irresistible to women, consulted by world leaders, nearly omnipotent, and more powerful than Satan. "

So Joe is jealous of Herbie and seoulbro.
The Russian Rock It

JOE

Quote from: "Bricktop""Herbie can talk to animals and sometimes even inanimate objects (who all know him by name), fly at high enough speeds to quickly travel to other galaxies (by walking through the sky), become invisible, cast spells and summon spirits from other dimensions, quickly dispatch his enemies with apparent ease, and (once he got his own title) travel through time. Herbie is emotionless, terse, irresistible to women, consulted by world leaders, nearly omnipotent, and more powerful than Satan. "

Thing is, Seoul can be a pretty tough cooke.

I've noted how he put Fashionista's forum Tough Guy Herman in his place on more than one occasion:

https://i1.wp.com/theculturalgutter.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Herbie-Frankenstein-Monster-Scared1.jpg">

cc

Life is a comic book
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Gaon

Quote from: "JOE"

Thing is, Seoul can be a pretty tough cooke.

I've noted how he put Fashionista's forum Tough Guy Herman in his place on more than one occasion:

https://i1.wp.com/theculturalgutter.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Herbie-Frankenstein-Monster-Scared1.jpg">

I heard Herman drinks whisky for breakfast.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"
I heard Herman drinks whisky for breakfast.

I hope that's not true..

He hasn't been posting much lately.....I hope he's alright..

I know he works up North for the winter.

JOE

Quote from: "Blurt"Joe is a master troll; he excels at shining a spotlight on the animosity and antagonisms that exist between members by starting a seemingly innocent thread that he knows will inevitably goad those members into reacting the way he wants them to, but will then adopt an innocent, "Who, me?" stance when called on his cross-forum drama crap.

Case in point: going to Flea's forum to start a thread called "I wished Herman a happy birthday on the Blue Cashew," knowing full well how both Herman and Flea would respond to this.

Joe is the equivalent of the little boy who pranks his neighbour by depositing a paper bag full of fresh dog shit on his neighbour's stoop, setting it alight, ringing the doorbell, and then go running to hide in the bushes with a maniacal grin on his face.

Also, it's never possible to have any kind of interesting conversation with him just because he never reads replies; he only responds to stuff going on in his own head (no matter how much hair grows out of his scalp).

Also, he's a creep; his obssession with the physical appearance of young women and girls is a bit troubling, to say the least. It's borderline pedo stuff. (The fact that he has never, ever, in all his years on these forums, talked about having a partner or of being in any kind of relationship with another human being tends to confirm his status as a master creep.)

He collects comic books and enjoys the company of imaginary friends. He never talks about sex (word on the street is he's an older gent who's still a virgin, but the truth of this is difficult to assess). He thrives on copying and pasting controversial content from elsewhere on the net without ever providing any input of his own... at least not until the sparks are well under way, at which point he'll exert himself in fanning the flames.

That's Joe in a nutshell. Nobody likes him. Impervious to this fact, Joe claims that he is well loved everywhere he goes.

Just watch him operate over the next few months, Feral. Bring your own popcorn.

Odie nailed it, too.

Blurt's unhealthy obsession with me indicates his need to join a professional self help organization called G.A.L. - short for "Get A Life." Not to be confused another called G.A.L.E - "Get A Life, eh?

kiebers

No one is obsessed with you. No one. You on the other hand..............
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone