The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Vaccines do cause autism in a subset of innoculated children

Started by Frood, January 23, 2019, 07:18:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

There is no Satan. Or God.

There is just us...and we're fucking it up.

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Fashionista"All things are God's. We are only stewards of his creation.

so.... are you saying that 'this world' doesn't belong to satan?

That's exactly what I'm saying..

The earth belongs to God.

Deuteronomy 10:14

"Behold, to the LORD your God belong heaven and the highest heavens, the earth and all that is in it.

Psalm 24:1

The earth is the LORD'S, and all it contains, The world, and those who dwell in it.

Psalm 95:4-5

In whose hand are the depths of the earth, The peaks of the mountains are His also. The sea is His, for it was He who made it, And His hands formed the dry land.

Exodus 9:29

Moses said to him, "As soon as I go out of the city, I will spread out my hands to the LORD; the thunder will cease and there will be hail no longer, that you may know that the earth is the LORD'S.

Joshua 3:13

"It shall come about when the soles of the feet of the priests who carry the ark of the LORD, the Lord of all the earth, rest in the waters of the Jordan, the waters of the Jordan will be cut off, and the waters which are flowing down from above will stand in one heap."

1 Samuel 2:8

"He raises the poor from the dust, He lifts the needy from the ash heap To make them sit with nobles, And inherit a seat of honor; For the pillars of the earth are the LORD'S, And He set the world on them.

1 Chronicles 29:11

"Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, indeed everything that is in the heavens and the earth; Yours is the dominion, O LORD, and You exalt Yourself as head over all.

Psalm 47:9

The princes of the people have assembled themselves as the people of the God of Abraham, For the shields of the earth belong to God; He is highly exalted.

Psalm 89:11

The heavens are Yours, the earth also is Yours; The world and all it contains, You have founded them.

1 Corinthians 10:26

FOR THE EARTH IS THE LORD'S, AND ALL IT CONTAINS.

Bricktop

Well, as far is informed responses go, THAT one would be hard to beat.

deadskinmask

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Matthew 4:8 Again, the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. 9 And he said to Him, "All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me."

Jesus didn't argue with him.... Jesus knew he had it to give.... this world was created by God.... he gave it to us.... along with the gift of free will.... and we sold it to the devil....

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Matthew 4:8 Again, the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. 9 And he said to Him, "All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me."

Jesus didn't argue with him.... Jesus knew he had it to give.... this world was created by God.... he gave it to us.... along with the gift of free will.... and we sold it to the devil....

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Ah, you are talking about the fall of man in Genesis 3..

Some background on Satan

Revelation 12:7–10

7 Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. 8 But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. 9 The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

With Jesus Christ on our side, we need not fear Satan's limited power (Hebrew 2:14-15). We ought to be wise, however, in resisting his tactics:

"For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ" (2 Corinthians 10:3-5).

deadskinmask

when my granddad died, i got a chest full of his gear. i loved my granddad more than anyone else ever and was thrilled to have it.... and one year, i wanted to give my oldest daughter something extra nice. i gave her his camouflage service jacket.... now i love camouflage and i love jackets.... but i wanted her to know how much i loved her.... it was one of my favorite items but i wanted my two most favorite ppl to have a 'connection'.... well.... a year later, she turns around and gives this jacket to her stupid fuckin boyfriend.... it was infuriating and heartbreaking BUT it was hers to give.... i made no stipulations about what she could do with it.... now i could easily take it away from him.... but it was no longer mine to take. and he didn't steal it from her.... so i let it go.... a few months later, he slapped her. i found him, rolled him into a ball and kicked him to sleep. the jacket was there in his truck but it was covered in pins and patches and stains and hardly resembled what i gave to her so i left it.... she learned a lesson. he learned a lesson and i learned about loss.... we all became wiser.... now i'm sure that God is gonna catch satan coming out of his favorite restaurant.... and i'm sure hes gonna beat that bitch like he was a mix-raced stepchild.... but i'm sure he won't want this world back and will certainly allow him to keep it.... its the true nature of 'giving'....

Anonymous

As a Christian,  I have no  fear of Satan.

Jesus created things including Satan and spirit beings. He has authority over them. Colossians 1:16-17

Jesus proved He is greater than Satan when he easily resisted Satan' attack. Matthew 4:1-11

All demons that Jesus encountered feared Him! Matthew 8:28-30

Jesus gave His authority over demons to his followers which includes us. Luke 10:17-19, Ephesians 6:10

Jesus destroyed Satan's power by dying on the cross Hebrews 2:14 and disarmed spiritual rulers and authorities Colossians 2:15

We have the Spirit of God indwelling us and He is greater than Satan. 1 John 4:4. Therefore Satan cannot control any Christian against his or her will.

The Scripture promises Satan can't touch us. 1 John 5:18-19 There are no warnings about or examples of Satan or any demons physically hurting any believers in the Bible except the unusual case of Job.

And Satan WILL be defeated.

Revelation 20:7-10

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Bricktop"May I recommend the "Discworld" series of historically valid volumes that explain how civilisations can exist on a flat planet??

appreciated.... but irrelevant.... flat earth isn't even important to me.... flat earth is just the wrapping paper for the box that my present came in.... flat, round, concave, convex, cyndrillical.... it all takes away from the bigger picture....

That's what I thought you wete saying.....it's about the big picture.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Sounds like religious gobbledygook to me.

I think this is the second time you've said something I can actually agree with.

Wazzzup

Hope nobody minds but back to the OP for a sec.

People not getting vaccinated could potentially risk bringing back dangerous diseases that were previously all but wiped out of existence.  This is an example--

At least 44 people in Washington and Oregon have fallen ill in recent weeks with the extraordinarily contagious virus, which was eradicated in the U.S. in 2000 as a result of immunization.[/quote]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Hope nobody minds but back to the OP for a sec.

People not getting vaccinated could potentially risk bringing back dangerous diseases that were previously all but wiped out of existence.  This is an example--

At least 44 people in Washington and Oregon have fallen ill in recent weeks with the extraordinarily contagious virus, which was eradicated in the U.S. in 2000 as a result of immunization.
[/quote]
Are they not vaccinating kids anymore?

deadskinmask

seems to me that measles is a 'one time catch'.... get it as a kid and its over and done. nobody dies.... it also seems to me that autism isn't something that 'wears off in a week'.... and is also makes me wonder - how much risk is an un-vaccinated child posing to a vaccinated child if vaccines actually work? so.... uh.... yeah.... and gravity is totally real and has been proven by tests and such.... :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"seems to me that measles is a 'one time catch'.... get it as a kid and its over and done. nobody dies.... it also seems to me that autism isn't something that 'wears off in a week'.... and is also makes me wonder - how much risk is an un-vaccinated child posing to a vaccinated child if vaccines actually work? so.... uh.... yeah.... and gravity is totally real and has been proven by tests and such.... :laugh:

I have no medical training, so I can't comment about benefits/risks of vaccinating for measles..

I do know there are a lot of people who have been vaccinated who are perfectly healthy.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"seems to me that measles is a 'one time catch'.... get it as a kid and its over and done. nobody dies.... it also seems to me that autism isn't something that 'wears off in a week'.... and is also makes me wonder - how much risk is an un-vaccinated child posing to a vaccinated child if vaccines actually work? so.... uh.... yeah.... and gravity is totally real and has been proven by tests and such.... :laugh:

I have no medical training, so I can't comment about benefits/risks of vaccinating for measles..

I do know there are a lot of people who have been vaccinated who are perfectly healthy.

i know ppl who fell outta trees and didn't get a concussion.... i'm not saying that its 100%.... i'm saying it just increases the chances.... :laugh: