Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Oops I did it again

Started by Frood, January 24, 2019, 12:24:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Went into Costco for a hundred bucks worth of school lunchbox items and nibble snacks (nuts, pretzels, dried fruits, jerky) and ended up spending four hundred.

:negative:  :laugh:

First there was the collapsible moving trolley thingy for 35 bucks and I think 'I need that! For wheeling the esky, outdoor recliner, and fishing gear to the river, lake, or ocean'.

Then I made the mistake of walking by the cheese section then the manned seafood counter. The Chilean crabs were too good to pass up.

The little one was promised a small toy if she behaved the entire time so there was 15 bucks for a pair of battery powered monkeys that respond to being spoken to (really annoying purchase in hindsight).

They had Levi's chinos with custom size lengths (Aussie pants tend to be sold with the intention they'll be tailored) so a couple pairs of those for hubby.

Box of 60 granola bars here, 80 real fruit chews there, kilo of this nut or that nut, few extra bags of Kirkland jerky, and the 3 plus kilos of Goldfish. I had forgot about the Pepperidge Goldfish and begrudgingly grabbed a couple of boxes lest the family start a mass protest. The Goldfish are worshipped in this household. Never forget the Goldfish.

I'm glad I only go every few months. Did save 28 bucks in fuel though. It was so stinking hot that nobody was lining up to the pumps to get out and fill up.  :thumbup:
Blahhhhhh...

Berry Sweet

Costco is crazy.  I was there 2 days ago with my mom.  I specifically go to Costco to buy webber's super sleep (melatonin herbal pill) I had to go cause I was running out...so I got that and a box of crab legs...then decided to bolt before I bought the entire store....told my mom I'm gonna go home, eat these crab legs then chew some sleep tabs and call it a day   :roll:

I may go back tomorrow as work is oddly slow right now so I get to have tomorrow off (might as well) there is a plastic folding table at Costco I want to buy...I'm gonna go get it.  I took my wooden heirloom table apart and put it away....I like the idea of open space...so the fold up table will be excellent for major craft days or event dinners and mini parties.

Frood

I know what you mean. Held off on buying a fancy clothes drying rack but may go back tomorrow for it. It has the buttoned dress shirt rack thing over the top and looked sturdier than most other ones on the market.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop":crazy:

You're a fucking idiot.

What, you don't believe he was out shopping with his hubby. Cynical bastard.

Frood

ac_wot

Edit: what is the point in calling someone an idiot without highlighting what is found to be a case of idiocy?  Did Bricktop mean that I'm an idiot for spending more than I planned on? Maybe he hates Pepperidge Farm Goldfish?

Does he hate my new fishing-esky trolley?

https://i.postimg.cc/522sbLmc/20190124-182110.jpg">

Dunno what he's on about and his comment is neither constructive, clear, or warranted. Bad form.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Frood

I'm not the one who has blurted it out twice for no apparent reason.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Yet you're still a fucking idiot.

Blazor

Is there an echo in here lol?
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Frood

That's just Bricktop's Tourette Syndrome. The guy is physically and mentally falling apart in his advanced years.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

You're always welcome to check my condition for yourself if you visit Adelaide.

Frood

:MG_216:

I'm not sleeping with you.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Oh, you'll be asleep, alright.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna":MG_216:

I'm not sleeping with you.

That's good, because Brick is not into guys.