Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Oops I did it again

Started by Frood, January 24, 2019, 12:24:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

@realAzhyaAryola

Come to think of it, I cannot discern if you are a male or a female.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Come to think of it, I cannot discern if you are a male or a female.

He's definitely a guy in  real life, but his character here is female. I don't care one way or the other.

Frood

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Come to think of it, I cannot discern if you are a male or a female.

He's definitely a guy in  real life, but his character here is female. I don't care one way or the other.

You're erroneous in your perception and I too don't care one way or another about that.  :thumbup:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

His name is Aaron and he's a mid to late forties bald, American living in Australia. He was invited here by a former poster. He pretends to be female to try and catfish Bricktop. The act is totally lame and stale as a month old loaf of bread. But, his flame board friends think it's clever. :crazy:

Frood

:001_rolleyes:

Nevermind the wild conspiracy theories of Bricktop's and IHJ's.

IHJ is still aggro at me for pointing out that there was nothing special to driving a train the one time I was given the opportunity to try it.

IHJ goes spazzo when I remind him that train drivers are just glorified bus drivers with training wheels (tracks).

There are a few around who have swallowed Bricktop's paranoia.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Azhya, I forgot to mention Aaron Dinky Freud is also a raging alcoholic. He gives Mel and Herman a run for their money.

Frood

:001_rolleyes:

Don't forget that I have antlers and I poop blueberry muffins.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna":001_rolleyes:

IHJ is still aggro at me for pointing out that there was nothing special to driving a train the one time I was given the opportunity to try it.

IHJ goes spazzo when I remind him that train drivers are just glorified bus drivers with training wheels (tracks).

A few, eh.

How about this, pickledick.

We run a poll. Simple question; "Do you believe Dinky Dianna is Freud". If the ayes have it, you leave for good. Permanently. Sayonara.

If the nays have I go.

You up for it?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna":001_rolleyes:

A few, eh.

How about this, pickledick.

We run a poll. Simple question; "Do you believe Dinky Dianna is Freud". If the ayes have it, you leave for good. Permanently. Sayonara.

If the nays have I go.

You up for it?

No, you both stay.

Bricktop

Yes, ma'am.

If you say so.

Freud wouldn't throw his hat in anyway.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Yes, ma'am.

If you say so.

I think you are both good posters.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Yes, ma'am.

If you say so.

I think you are both good posters.

ac_smile

No arguments from me. Freud's troll used to bother, but now I don't give a shit. Like the Seoul brother says, look at the post, not the character behind it.

Bricktop

I could care less about his troll.

His constant craving for my attention gives me the creeps, though.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I could care less about his troll.

His constant craving for my attention gives me the creeps, though.

Joe craves our attention a lot more than DF.