News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

5 more slaughtered...America needs more guns.

Started by Bricktop, January 26, 2019, 11:51:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "caskur"It'll never happen in the USA, they will always have guns.

Bricktop is an idealistic Australian hoping his version of gun control will be one day implemented in America.

It was right for Australia.. there are only between 22-25 million on a continent the size of the USA mainland.

However, Oz does have guns, just not semis or fully automatics.

No mass shootings can occur.

Australia is awash in all sorts of firearms, legal and illegal and mass shootings can be done with virtually any firearm even a musket. You don't know anything. Just be quiet.

Proof or reference, please.

They can't keep drugs out of Australia, what makes you think they can keep guns out?

Simple answer, they can't. It is all bullshit we're protected. It all sounds good on TV having "Border Security".. Our borders are compromised and no one can say we aren't.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

I have pictures of foreigners building something on our coast, crownland,... At Knobby Head, 33 miles south of Dongara. They have a backhoe, digging a hole to bury the drug haul... this is 100% illegal activity.

VVVVV this is illegal activity...

https://ibb.co/FH5bnz5">

This is how far away I was. I just wished I had a more powerful zoom on me...

https://ibb.co/DrQ8Rpw">

https://poetandpoem.com/analysis-of-the-rose-that-grew-from-concrete-by-tupac-shakur">tupac shakur the rose that grew from concrete poem
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "caskur"It'll never happen in the USA, they will always have guns.

Bricktop is an idealistic Australian hoping his version of gun control will be one day implemented in America.

It was right for Australia.. there are only between 22-25 million on a continent the size of the USA mainland.

However, Oz does have guns, just not semis or fully automatics.

No mass shootings can occur.

Australia is awash in all sorts of firearms, legal and illegal and mass shootings can be done with virtually any firearm even a musket. You don't know anything. Just be quiet.

Proof or reference, please.

They can't keep drugs out of Australia, what makes you think they can keep guns out?

Simple answer, they can't. It is all bullshit we're protected. It all sounds good on TV having "Border Security".. Our borders are compromised and no one can say we aren't.

My husband likes Australia's version of Border Security.

Bricktop

caskur

- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Odinson

Banning semi-automatics aint gonna cut it..

The lever-action rifles are real quick too.

I could do some serious damage with a nice old winchester..

caskur

Quote from: "Odinson"Banning semi-automatics aint gonna cut it..

Well it did cut it... we haven't had a mass shooting since 1996.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Except some twisted farmer killed his wife, his daughter, her 4 children and himself last year in a WA farming community.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"We're going to build a WALL!!!

Your wall is au natural.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Except some twisted farmer killed his wife, his daughter, her 4 children and himself last year in a WA farming community.

New Zealand has liberal gun ownership laws..

Have they had mass shootings?

Odinson

But you still have murders?

caskur

Quote from: "Odinson"

But you still have murders?

Yes, of course... usually meth affected simpletons who should OD at the earliest opportunity.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "caskur"Except some twisted farmer killed his wife, his daughter, her 4 children and himself last year in a WA farming community.

New Zealand has liberal gun ownership laws..

Have they had mass shootings?

What do you mean by "liberal gun ownership?"

I'm not sure of NZ crime stats... I think there are only 3 million NZ'ers and at least a million live in Australia. About the only thing I know about Kiwis and Maori in NZ is from the movie, Once Were Warriors. (I HIGHLY RECOMMEND WATCHING IT)

One man from NZ had 9 wives and 63 children living on our dole... NZ'ers are staunch lefties but that's all I know about them really.

NZ'ers consider Australia, their west island.
- Andy Warhol