Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

Anyone missing the Topix forums?

Started by Anonymous, January 29, 2019, 05:56:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Skippy

The ft forum has some good posters I like analingusfuckface

Anonymous

Quote from: "Skippy"The ft forum has some good posters I like analingusfuckface

What a nice handle.

:001_rolleyes:

Bricktop

Quote from: "Skippy"The ft forum has some good posters I like analingusfuckface

How's old "Fuckmeintheassandcomeonmytits" doing these days?

Anonymous

I am so appreciative, a drive by guy, Skippy, is giving us updates on flame forums that adults have no interest in.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"The web is just one big flame family according to some.

Oh yay. :ththbored:

Bricktop

See Freud for more information. Or Peaches. They are flametown illuminaries...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"See Freud for more information. Or Peaches. They are flametown illuminaries...

Or just see Bricktop, since he's understudying Peachy's "whiney librarian" persona today.

Bricktop

A bit touchy, old chap.

I was merely stating the obvious.

You ARE a luminary of flametown, are you not?

Bricktop

Wow.

Yet you seem so informed and aware of the antics of flamers.

Ah, well. My bad. My apologies. Pal.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Wow.

When I go hiking in the woods, I keep my eyes open for venomous snakes.  Around here, that mostly means timber rattlers and copperheads.  And I've also picked up enough woodsmanship to understand their habits and their ways.  That hardly makes me a snake, nor even a fan of them.

But it's cool.  And you should drop in sometime at SG.  The right-wing viewpoint has become under-staffed since Lokmar left.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Wow.

When I go hiking in the woods, I keep my eyes open for venomous snakes.  Around here, that mostly means timber rattlers and copperheads.  And I've also picked up enough woodsmanship to understand their habits and their ways.  That hardly makes me a snake, nor even a fan of them.

But it's cool.  And you should drop in sometime at SG.  The right-wing viewpoint has become under-staffed since Lokmar left.

If you want to know about living with deadly reptiles, talk to an Australian. We don't have to go into the woods to find them.

They do house calls.

However, there is a world of difference between passing through their habitat, and setting up camp and actually living in their midst.

Like our erstwhile ghost mod, kiebers you seem allured to them, without necessarily trying to "hiss" them off.

You may have forgotten I was one of those snakes at one time. And it was bemusing to observe the fringe dwellers who hung around flame forums yet refrained from getting their hands dirty. Or was that their fangs dirty.

An interesting phenomenon. Bikie gangs have a similar effect. Core members surrounded by accolytes who didn't seem to have the fortitude to make a full commitment. These muppets ran the errands and delivered the drugs so the big boys didn't get caught doing the dirty work.

Thanks for the invite, but I'm afraid the proprietor and I are at odds.

Besides, she offered me a rack shot if I joined.

And I don't think I could handle that. :beurk:

Anonymous

QuoteThanks for the invite, but I'm afraid the proprietor and I are at odds.

Besides, she offered me a rack shot if I joined.

And I don't think I could handle that. :beurk:

She looks like the worn out, well past her prime, two dollar Tijuana whore that she is. But, what the owner of the spic forums lacks in beauty and brains, she makes up for in her her skill at making a shitter sparkle.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
===

You may have forgotten I was one of those snakes at one time. And it was bemusing to observe the fringe dwellers who hung around flame forums yet refrained from getting their hands dirty. Or was that their fangs dirty.

An interesting phenomenon. Bikie gangs have a similar effect. Core members surrounded by accolytes who didn't seem to have the fortitude to make a full commitment. These muppets ran the errands and delivered the drugs so the big boys didn't get caught doing the dirty work.

===

Allow me to translate...

"Yes, I'm one of those snakes, but not really since I renounced that life and moved into a nice tract house.  But you MUST be a snake since you associate with so many snakes and do their dirty bidding for them."

I categorically reject your slimy turd of a suggestion.   :crazy:

I work for no one else, and I always follow my own hand.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview