Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

More muslim "immigration" nonsense.

Started by Bricktop, January 30, 2019, 07:01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

Keep them there in Australia, I say. Why should Australia be exempt from getting their own share of assholes?  :laugh3:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"Multiculturalism is a bait and switch.  It was supposed to mean you come to a country and bring some of your culture with you but assimilate into the dominant culture.  Now it means you come to a country and impose your values on every one else.

Most immigrants accept they must accept the values and follow the laws of the host country.

I am a shining example. I am a strong supporter of my adoptive nations. :thumbup:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Keep them there in Australia, I say. Why should Australia be exempt from getting their own share of assholes?  :laugh3:

I agree.

Tell those Honduran "caravans" to change direction and head south.

We'll accept ALL survivors. If they can swam THAT far, we'll put them in the Olympics.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Keep them there in Australia, I say. Why should Australia be exempt from getting their own share of assholes?  :laugh3:

I agree.

Tell those Honduran "caravans" to change direction and head south.

We'll accept ALL survivors. If they can swam THAT far, we'll put them in the Olympics.
:MG_216: I like that plan. :thumbup: I see lots of gold medals for swimming in your near future.

Bricktop

I hope they're not allergic to sharks and crocodiles.

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"Multiculturalism is a bait and switch.  It was supposed to mean you come to a country and bring some of your culture with you but assimilate into the dominant culture.  Now it means you come to a country and impose your values on every one else.

Most immigrants accept they must accept the values and follow the laws of the host country.

I am a shining example. I am a strong supporter of my adoptive nations. :thumbup:

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Bricktop

Given where you come from, that is hardly a surprise.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Given where you come from, that is hardly a surprise.

Because the Philippines is poor? If only Somalians thought that way.

Bricktop

Actually, the Phillipines is not THAT poor.

It's just corrupt to the core.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Actually, the Phillipines is not THAT poor.

It's just corrupt to the core.

The wealth gap is staggering in that country.

@realAzhyaAryola

Frankly, since I left as a teen in the early 80s, I have not lived there again. I just visited sporadically during the summers when my children were growing up. I wanted them to visit their mother's hometown and spend time with their grandparents and relatives.

So my firsthand experience of how things were really like in the country lasted only til I was 17. I am more concerned about investing my time and energy in the community I belong to.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

When I was living in the Philippines, we only heard about the muslim community. Now, they observe Ramadan.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Frankly, since I left as a teen in the early 80s, I have not lived there again. I just visited sporadically during the summers when my children were growing up. I wanted them to visit their mother's hometown and spend time with their grandparents and relatives.

So my firsthand experience of how things were really like in the country lasted only til I was 17. I am more concerned about investing my time and energy in the community I belong to.

That's how I feel about Taiwan..

I like visiting all my relatives when we go back to Tainan and they are so good to us..

I should go back to Taiwan soon.

ac_umm

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Going back to the UK in a year or so.

I haven't been back to Korea in a long, long time. The golfing sucks there. :laugh3: