Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

The Confederate Flag

Started by JOE, January 30, 2019, 11:00:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Odinson"OH HELLS NO!

What Herman said.

Nothing.. I was just saying what that black guy would have said to that..

ac_biggrin

Gaon

There's something wrong with a system that has no consequences for people that keep producing kids they can't or won't care for.
The Russian Rock It

Odinson

caskur

Quote from: "Gaon"There's something wrong with a system that has no consequences for people that keep producing kids they can't or won't care for.

That's 92% of the world.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

JOE

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
As you know, Im in Virginia, Roanoke to be precise lol. My family fought for the South. Hell even my grandfathers name is Robert Lee lol (cant give my last name though). I just wish they would teach the kids the truth in school  :sad:

How well do you know Washington, DC and Maryland?

Not that great. I went to DC on a field trip in high school but thats it. My brother trying to get me to take the Amtrak up there when he goes to DC this summer.

Are you sure ya wanna take Amtrak, Blazor?

Their safety record is far from spotless, y'know.

Heres an accident that occurred in your state:

">

JOE

Odinson

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
As you know, Im in Virginia, Roanoke to be precise lol. My family fought for the South. Hell even my grandfathers name is Robert Lee lol (cant give my last name though). I just wish they would teach the kids the truth in school  :sad:

How well do you know Washington, DC and Maryland?

Not that great. I went to DC on a field trip in high school but thats it. My brother trying to get me to take the Amtrak up there when he goes to DC this summer.

Are you sure ya wanna take Amtrak, Blazor?

Their safety record is far from spotless, y'know.

Heres an accident that occurred in your state:

">

Yes... If you put a garbage truck on the railway, the train will eventually collide with it.

Nothing is really safe from idiots.

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Gaon"There's something wrong with a system that has no consequences for people that keep producing kids they can't or won't care for.

That's 92% of the world.

Is that an actual stat caskur?

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"

That's 92% of the world.

The actual stat for illiteracy is 75%...If you're illiterate, you are going to earn much more than minimum wage, mostly.

If you have money in the bank, money in a jar, have a warm roof over your head, you are in the top 8% of wealthiest people in the world... I think I posted the video here about it. if you clicked it and watched, you would know.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Gaon

That's 92% of the world.

The actual stat for illiteracy is 75%...If you're illiterate, you are going to earn much more than minimum wage, mostly.

If you have money in the bank, money in a jar, have a warm roof over your head, you are in the top 8% of wealthiest people in the world... I think I posted the video here about it. if you clicked it and watched, you would know.

It's unconscionable to have kids if you can't take care of them.
The Russian Rock It

caskur

Quote from: "Gaon"

That's 92% of the world.

It's unconscionable to have kids if you can't take care of them.

It is.

When Prince Phillip quipped years ago about that problem he was shouted down. He shouldn't have been, he was RIGHT!~
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Prince Phillip is a nutcase.
Blahhhhhh...

Gaon

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Prince Phillip is a nutcase.

Maybe, but not in that instance.
The Russian Rock It

caskur

28. "You must be out of your minds." To Solomon Islanders, on being told that their population growth was 5 per cent a year, in 1982. - Prince Philip.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"28. "You must be out of your minds." To Solomon Islanders, on being told that their population growth was 5 per cent a year, in 1982. - Prince Philip.

He's never shy about voicing his opinions.