The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan calls for a separate state for Black Americans - that’s “what God wants”

Started by cc, February 01, 2019, 12:51:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

https://www.foxnews.com/us/louis-farrakhan-calls-for-separate-state-for-black-americans-says-thats-what-god-wants">Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan called for a separate state for Black Americans in an Instagram video posted on Thursday, saying that's "what God wants" while those opposed he described as "slaves."

Farrakhan, who in recent months has made numerous anti-Semitic comments, made his call for a nation-state separate from white America in response to the question whether it's still his and the group's goal.

"That's not just my goal. That's what God wants. Most of our people don't want it here," Farrakhan said. "You love your enemy. You want to stay with your enemy. You're in love with his wealth. I understand the fascination, slaves. I understand that. But God has something else for us."

The preacher went on to reiterate that neither he nor his group has changed its goal of a separate state since its creation in the 1960s.

"Let me tell you what's gonna happen. Yes I'm after a separate state. A separate nation. In the 60s what was our cry? We weren't saying we want to integrate, we were saying 'It's nation time!'" he said.

"Black Power. Black Power to do what? To integrate a lunch counter? Black Power to build a nation for 40 million – now near 50 million – black people," he added.

[Might make it easier for those dreaming of a white state??  :wink: ]
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Blazor

That racist mofugga. Sounds like he dont wanna be in the US, and should maybe go back to Africa if he dont like it here.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Zetsu

The nerve of some stupid retarded immigrant that doesn't understand what is no pain, no gain or the definition of discrimination/treason.
Permanently off his rocker

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Blazor"That racist mofugga. Sounds like he dont wanna be in the US, and should maybe go back to Africa if he dont like it here.
There are plenty of black majority countries in the world.--several african countries Kenya Liberia South Africa, etc and a few Caribbean countries like Haiti, Jamaica, and the Bahamas .  They are run by blacks, they have black police forces, and very few whites live in them.  If anybody thinks the US is hopelessly racist for blacks why not relocate to one of those countries???

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Blazor"That racist mofugga. Sounds like he dont wanna be in the US, and should maybe go back to Africa if he dont like it here.

Apparently, some African Americans did return to Africa. It is today's Liberia.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

With so many African nations at his disposal, why not just move his 50 million to one of them.

South Africa could used educated black people to try and save itself from total collapse. Ditto Zimbabwe.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Bricktop"With so many African nations at his disposal, why not just move his 50 million to one of them.

South Africa could used educated black people to try and save itself from total collapse. Ditto Zimbabwe.
I wonder how long it would take before most came running back saying they didn't realize how good they had it?  3 months?  6 months?

Bricktop

Ah...once out the door, there's no turning back.

What a wonderful nation it would be. No racism. No discrimination. No white privilege. No mansplaining (whatever that is). No sexism.

I'd be tempted to give them what they want...California would take them, surely.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"https://www.foxnews.com/us/louis-farrakhan-calls-for-separate-state-for-black-americans-says-thats-what-god-wants">Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan called for a separate state for Black Americans in an Instagram video posted on Thursday, saying that's "what God wants" while those opposed he described as "slaves."

Farrakhan, who in recent months has made numerous anti-Semitic comments, made his call for a nation-state separate from white America in response to the question whether it's still his and the group's goal.

"That's not just my goal. That's what God wants. Most of our people don't want it here," Farrakhan said. "You love your enemy. You want to stay with your enemy. You're in love with his wealth. I understand the fascination, slaves. I understand that. But God has something else for us."

The preacher went on to reiterate that neither he nor his group has changed its goal of a separate state since its creation in the 1960s.

"Let me tell you what's gonna happen. Yes I'm after a separate state. A separate nation. In the 60s what was our cry? We weren't saying we want to integrate, we were saying 'It's nation time!'" he said.

"Black Power. Black Power to do what? To integrate a lunch counter? Black Power to build a nation for 40 million – now near 50 million – black people," he added.

[Might make it easier for those dreaming of a white state??  :wink: ]

Is Nation of Islam actually Muslim?

Gaon

The Russian Rock It

cc

cc

QuoteIs Nation of Islam actually Muslim?
Yes. It is based on kranny and the other 2 books .. and a setup to interpretation as there is no central authority  ... zero ... every imam is boss

well, other than mo and his boss

Gaon

Quote from: "cc"oops  ac_blush

And Farrakhan sees himself as Mo's second in command. Or so I've heard about his organization.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
QuoteIs Nation of Islam actually Muslim?
Yes. It is based on kranny and the other 2 books .. and a setup to interpretation as there is no central authority  ... zero ... every imam is boss

well, other than mo and his boss

He interprets Islam in his own way.....is that what you're saying?

Wazzzup

I could be wrong but to me NOI is a black supremacist ideology built in top of Islam.  Sort of like the KKK built their white supremacism on top of Christianity.

This is one of their funnier beliefs--

QuoteThe Blackman is the original man. From him came all brown, yellow, red, and white people. By using a special method of birth control law, the Blackman was able to produce the white race. This method of birth control was developed by a Black scientist known as Yakub, who envisioned making and teaching a nation of people who would be diametrically opposed to the Original People. A Race of people who would one day rule the original people and the earth for a period of 6,000 years. Yakub promised his followers that he would graft a nation from his own people, and he would teach them how to rule his people, through a system of tricks and lies whereby they use deceit to divide and conquer, and break the unity of the darker people, put one brother against another, and then act as mediators and rule both sides." -Elijah Muhammad,