The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan calls for a separate state for Black Americans - that’s “what God wants”

Started by cc, February 01, 2019, 12:51:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"I could be wrong but to me NOI is a black supremacist ideology built in top of Islam.  Sort of like the KKK built their white supremacism on top of Christianity.

This is one of their funnier beliefs--

QuoteThe Blackman is the original man. From him came all brown, yellow, red, and white people. By using a special method of birth control law, the Blackman was able to produce the white race. This method of birth control was developed by a Black scientist known as Yakub, who envisioned making and teaching a nation of people who would be diametrically opposed to the Original People. A Race of people who would one day rule the original people and the earth for a period of 6,000 years. Yakub promised his followers that he would graft a nation from his own people, and he would teach them how to rule his people, through a system of tricks and lies whereby they use deceit to divide and conquer, and break the unity of the darker people, put one brother against another, and then act as mediators and rule both sides." -Elijah Muhammad,

:MG_216:  :crazy:

cc

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "cc"
QuoteIs Nation of Islam actually Muslim?
Yes. It is based on kranny and the other 2 books .. and a setup to interpretation as there is no central authority  ... zero ... every imam is boss

well, other than mo and his boss

He interprets Islam in his own way.....is that what you're saying?

To some extent, yes. Still they do basically follow traditional fundy islam ... and add to that  " black supremacist ideology"

Still, it is traditional fundy  islam outside of that
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
QuoteIs Nation of Islam actually Muslim?
Yes. It is based on kranny and the other 2 books .. and a setup to interpretation as there is no central authority  ... zero ... every imam is boss

well, other than mo and his boss

He interprets Islam in his own way.....is that what you're saying?

To some extent, yes. Still they do basically follow traditional fundy islam ... and add to that  " black supremacist ideology"

Still, it is traditional fundy  islam outside of that

I thought it was a hodge podge of Islam, Christianity, and a big dollop of liberation theology.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Bricktop

Just another angry black man hating whites.

I cannot help but wonder in what country black people live harmoniously with white people. If there isn't one, does it not suggest there is little hope for compatibility and conciliation, let alone integration.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Just another angry black man hating whites.

I cannot help but wonder in what country black people live harmoniously with white people. If there isn't one, does it not suggest there is little hope for compatibility and conciliation, let alone integration.

French president Macron says Europe's future is tied to the dark continent.

Gaon

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Part of the reason for yellow vests.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Part of the reason for yellow vests.

That started over a new or increased fuel tax.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"He cancelled the fuel tax increase, but still they persist.

His policies are seen as only befitting the rich.

Bricktop

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop"And muslims.

There will be severe civilian uprisings soon.

He really wants to make fundamental changes to the nation of France.
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop"Which is fine if your people want those changes too.

It seems they don't.

It seems Macron doesn't care. Hence the yellow vest movement.
The Russian Rock It