Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:28:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

A guy I’d known for over 10 years died a few days ago

Started by JOE, February 03, 2019, 12:35:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

.....he was 67.

I was informed by his friend on Facebook.

He was also a heavy drinker back in the day.

He made his own moonshine or what has been called 'barrelwash ' around here.

I should know because I'd go down to the store where he purchased all the ingredients.

When he prepared the wine for fermentation he'd pour the base into 3 green plastic garbage cans.

His example should be a lesson on the potential dangers of consuming homemade alcoholic beverages, particularly to excess.

I believe it destroyed his liver & his body became susceptible to infections.

He was bedridden during the last years of his life.

He left behind several children who were born out of wedlock, including a 5 year old daughter whom he sired at age 62.

Blurt

Quote from: "JOE"
He left behind several children who were born out of wedlick...

Wedlick.

I love it.

Can I use the word elsewhere, Joe?

Oh, and I'll take a deceased barrelwasher any time over a live imbecile with more "friend" stories than strands of hair on his head.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

JOE

Quote from: "Blurt"

Wedlick.

I love it.

Oh, and I'll take a deceased barrelwasher any time over a live imbecile with more "friend" stories than strands of hair on his head.

No worries Blurt

Just a typo.

Corrected

Btw how's the transition going?

realgrimm

this here is why woman don't fuck you  , your softer then they are.. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"

Wedlick.

I love it.

Is this a Herman or Bricktop tribute thread.

ac_umm

Bricktop

All threads are tributes to my valiant and copious contributions to this academy.

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop"All threads are tributes to my valiant and copious contributions to this academy.

So modest. :laugh3:
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

JOE

Quote from: "Bricktop"All threads are tributes to my valiant and copious contributions to this academy.

The guy who died....he was exactly the same age as you BT. 67.

So he coulda been your high school friend in the same grade.

And like yourself he had genital herpes.

But in likelihood unlike you he acquired hepatitis C which may have contributed to his liver failure.

That and the barrelwash he drank from the green plastic garbage cans in his basement

Like Herman & Gambino he also used prostitutes frequently. Thats where my friend said he probably got Hep C eh BT.

Bricktop

I have genital herpes now?

Your imagination knows no bounds...unlike your access to this forum, which may need to be modified.

JOE

Quote from: "Bricktop"I have genital herpes now?

Your imagination knows no bounds...unlike your access to this forum, which may need to be modified.

Oh. I thought you once said you did, BT

https://thebluecashew.net/post87085.html?hilit=Herpes#p87085">https://thebluecashew.net/post87085.html?hilit=Herpes#p87085

Your post read, "I have herpes."

Blurt

Well, Leo may have herpes, but it's an erudite kind of herpes.

Also, it takes a brave man to admit he has herpes. Or a man for whom intimate relations are no longer an option. That would include you, Joe.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"a man for whom intimate relations are no longer an option. That would include you, Joe.

ac_toofunny

Bricktop

https://thebluecashew.net/post87085.html?hilit=Herpes#p87085">https://thebluecashew.net/post87085.html?hilit=Herpes#p87085

And again, you display complete ignorance.

There are two forms of herpes, Joe. HSV1 and HSV2. 95% of the adult population carries the HSV1 variant, which generally manifests itself as what is commonly called a cold sore that occurs on the lips.

HSV2 is called genital herpes, and occurs...well, I am sure you can figure it out.

I have HSV1 to be precise. So do you, in all probability. Medical science has yet to establish why some who carry the virus never experience blistering, while others do. HSV1 is usually contracted when you're very young.

I am sorry to disappoint you, fool...but I feel no shame in experiencing a cold sore every year or so.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

And again, you display complete ignorance.

There are two forms of herpes, Joe. HSV1 and HSV2. 95% of the adult population carries the HSV1 variant, which generally manifests itself as what is commonly called a cold sore that occurs on the lips.

HSV2 is called genital herpes, and occurs...well, I am sure you can figure it out.

I have HSV1 to be precise. So do you, in all probability. Medical science has yet to establish why some who carry the virus never experience blistering, while others do. HSV1 is usually contracted when you're very young.

I am sorry to disappoint you, fool...but I feel no shame in experiencing a cold sore every year or so.

Cold sores are common.