Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Secret Communist China Hidden Bases in Australia

Started by Frood, February 09, 2019, 08:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

'and we're reliant on defence treaties with the US.'

The US as a super state is on the decline.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

You confuse political power with military power.

It is still the most potent military force on the planet.

That won't change any time soon.

caskur

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "caskur"This will interest Dinky Di... someone already living his dream..

">

Just grab a sleeping bag, a tent and a knife.

Thats all you need in Australia.

OMG... and then the ants would carry me off before the deadly snakes do.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
">

I hate communists. Kill them all and count them when they're dead.

Told ewes...

They don't want the USA... they want natural resourse enriched, easy pickings, dumb bleeding Australians.

The only thing that'll save Oz is a bird flu sweeping mainland China reducing their population, to zero. We are done for.

They will make a move on us when the Queen dies... watch my warnings.

They'll occupy Australia one day but not just because of resources. North and South America have plenty of resources too. We're geographically ideal and have a small population compared to land mass. The population has been largely disarmed, our military is tiny, and we're reliant on defence treaties with the US.

When the US tanks for good, China will fill the void. It already has been in Africa and the developing world.

It's just a question of when.

Nope... we have 1/3 of the Uranium deposts on the planet and we're tooled up. Many countries might have similar resourses but they don't have the roads to them or the flash hospitals when things go wrong. And they certainly don't have the clean food we do in Australia.

Since Oz is part of a 1.8 billion commonwealth population, I don't think 'China' will fill anything but misery.

Just to remind you...Australia has a defence pact with the US. In effect, America will treat an attack on Australia as an attack on the United States.

China knows this.

Our military belongs to our Monarch... There is an Anglo-American alliance.. yes, indeed BUT the Chinese are arogent pricks and are already gearing up to take over.

I studied German history... the world watched Hitler build up an illegal military before he invaded Poland. China is doing the same right in front of everyone's noses.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"You confuse political power with military power.

It is still the most potent military force on the planet.

That won't change any time soon.

China has 4 nuke aircraft carriers on the build in the next 5 years, are asserting themselves in the South China seas, continue to develop hypersonic missiles and stealth fighters as does Russia, then are the new subs not to mention their space ambitions.

The US has 5-10 years assuming the uneasy peace holds. Its gear is getting left behind, they can't keep the greenback as the reserve currency, they're close to bankruptcy, and they're in the early stages of a civil insurrection staged by globalists using leftists pushing third world dilution and gentrification.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

our new subs will sink their aircraft carriers.

lol
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

China wants all the resources in the South China Sea..

It doesn't want to share them with the Philippines and Vietnam.

Odinson

Quote from: "caskur"our new subs will sink their aircraft carriers.

lol

China has the soviet rust-bucket aircraft carrier..

And apparently they have a new one which is a copy of the old soviet rust-bucket.

These things run out of fuel real quick.

The chinese really are assholes... Even the fighter compliment is made of copied Sukhoi-33´s..

The chinese dont seem capable of developing new technologies.. They copy old ones..

caskur

lol

And apparently they have a new one which is a copy of the old soviet rust-bucket.

The chinese really are assholes... Even the fighter compliment is made of copied Sukhoi-33´s..

The chinese dont seem capable of developing new technologies.. They copy old ones..

Well, old is tried and true.

They'll all be rooted if satellites fail anyway.
- Andy Warhol

Odinson

lol

Well, old is tried and true.

They'll all be rooted if satellites fail anyway.

What amazes me the most is that why we even let China have any kind of a standing in international circles..

They break the law by copying our stuff..

Thats like the greatest sin any1 could do when it comes to commerce.

Anonymous

The US is giving a little show of power.

US warships again challenge China's claims in South China Sea

The United States sailed two warships close to disputed islands in the South China Sea on Monday (Sunday night, ET) , a move that is bound to draw the ire of Beijing.

The guided-missile destroyers USS Spruance and USS Preble sailed within 12 nautical miles of the Spratly Islands as part of what the US Navy calls a "freedom of navigation operation."

The operation was carried out "in order to challenge excessive maritime claims and preserve access to the waterways as governed by international law," Cdr. Clay Doss, a spokesman for the US Navy's 7th Fleet, told CNN.

"All operations are designed in accordance with international law and demonstrate that the United States will fly, sail and operate wherever international law allows," Doss said, adding "that is true in the South China Sea as in other places around the globe."

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/us-warships-again-challenge-chinas-claims-in-south-china-sea/ar-BBTqywO?li=AAggFp5&ocid=mailsignout">https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/us ... ailsignout">https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/us-warships-again-challenge-chinas-claims-in-south-china-sea/ar-BBTqywO?li=AAggFp5&ocid=mailsignout

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"China wouldn't dare threaten US ships.

Peking knows the USA is just trying to send a message.