Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

There will be a new Top Gun movie

Started by Vancouver, February 25, 2019, 11:30:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Son, based on the pictures we've seen of you in your forties, my advice would be to shave your head, get a tattoo of Tom Cruise's face on the back of your skull, and walk backwards well before you reach 60.

It's not going to be pretty.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

It's a relative term. I'm old enough to be your father.

Frood

That's true. My mum is 65 years old. She had me relatively young by today's standards. Though she gave birth to a daughter and not a son. At least on that hospital visit.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"The girl is 61!!!

Wait til YOU reach that age...you won't be an oil painting either...

(Her birthday is the same as mine)

IHJ's job is not dependent on his appearance..

Kelly McGillis's job is.

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Kelly McGillis's job is.

Ikr? Her job was to look healthy and pretend to be other people. Wtf happened there?

She let herself go massively. Though I can't recall her ever acting after Top Gun so maybe she just didn't give a sht and sat on her arse eating bonbons while making Kmart fashion choices. To each and their own.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"That's true. My mum is 65 years old. She had me relatively young by today's standards. Though she gave birth to a daughter and not a son. At least on that hospital visit.

Son, you can identify as a female all you want...but there's wedding tackle in your boxers.

Frood

:001_rolleyes:

I'm just surprised you can remember your internet passwords at your advanced age.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Kelly McGillis's job is.

Ikr? Her job was to look healthy and pretend to be other people. Wtf happened there?

She let herself go massively. Though I can't recall her ever acting after Top Gun so maybe she just didn't give a sht and sat on her arse eating bonbons while making Kmart fashion choices. To each and their own.

She did let herself go.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna":001_rolleyes:

I'm just surprised you can remember your internet passwords at your advanced age.

It's a lot easier for me to remember my passwords than it is for you to remember all the alters you've used.