A sky rat for Fash

Started by Frood, March 02, 2019, 11:54:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"https://i.postimg.cc/SRJQHSzP/20190303-154901.jpg">

It's dropping things and poos on my vehicle as I write.

This is an Australian bird... why isn't in the Australian Bird thread?

Don't be giving me any ideas, Caskur.   ac_hithere

Get lost fruit.... go back to the other forum... I don't like to make bad habits talking to dummies like you.

I hope you understand.   :2lc4sh4_th:

Looks like you've made this thread into an adjunct Aussie Bird Thread.  How scatterbrained.  Now that'll be extra work for Cronus.

Be sure and leave him a nice tip.  No photos, though.

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"It's a great place to get doxxed by SJW's who don't like your comments. Privacy is a lost art these days.

Yes but on my groups I encourage people to say what they want.

I actually lost a good poster recently because he didn't like my, "there are two many farms"... he's a farmer in drought ridden NSW. Great photographer and reckons I made a political statement... but you know Aussies are so precious about being criticized.  :001_rolleyes:

There are too many farms on the planet, they wrecked it. And truck load after truck load of food gets dumped in landfill.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Quote from: "Peaches"
Looks like you've made this thread into an adjunct Aussie Bird Thread.

Talk to your man Freud.

His thread, even though there is another as you've highlighted.

Just more of his inane trolling.

Frood

This thread is a DD thread, mister. Don't start those shenanigans.

As for the topic, it's substantially different than what Caskur is doing. She thinks sky rats are wonderful. I don't.

The same would go for somebody starting a bicycle riding thread and me starting a 'bicycle riders on streets are road lice' thread.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"This thread is a DD thread, mister. Don't start those shenanigans.

As for the topic, it's substantially different than what Caskur is doing. She thinks sky rats are wonderful. I don't.

The same would go for somebody starting a bicycle riding thread and me starting a 'bicycle riders on streets are road lice' thread.

While I quite agree, in this case I can only offer you the adage, "Never ascribe to malice that which can be explained by stupidity."

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"If pygmy possums from Western Australia aren't the world's cutest animal, I don't know what is...

Is that a full grown pygmy possum?

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"This thread is a DD thread, mister. Don't start those shenanigans.

And it's bird haters and tree haters like you, (which in fact is the majority of man-unkind) that are this planets MAJOR threat.

I think the planet would be a GREAT place if everybody just took an express rocket off to Mars and didn't come back.... God gave people like you the wrong planet. Mars is a better fit for you.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

And it's bird haters and tree haters like you, (which in fact is the majority of man-unkind) that are this planets MAJOR threat.

I think the planet would be a GREAT place if everybody just took an express rocket off to Mars and didn't come back.... God gave people like you the wrong planet. Mars is a better fit for you.

Elton John once said Mars ain't the kind of place to raise your kids.

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"

After I have a chat with him, he might reconsider.

The world has DRASTICALLY changed in the last 40 years.

I won't bore you with details, I know you already know them.

First record I ever bought was Elton John...
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

After I have a chat with him, he might reconsider.

The world has DRASTICALLY changed in the last 40 years.

I won't bore you with details, I know you already know them.

First record I ever bought was Elton John...

I don't know caskur..

Sir Elton John is pretty set in his ways.

caskur

Ok, I just clicked... there is another way of reading that.

He could have meant, they're turning Earth into another Mars.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Perhaps he did.

caskur

Perhaps he did.

I think so... meanwhile

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q260/caskur_2006/mars2-1-1.png">
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

If they have colourful parrots on Mars, send us earthlings pictures..

Great chop caskur.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Frood

I love trees.

They the produce fuel to barbecue the birds.  :thumbup:
Blahhhhhh...