Replies: 10350
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:32:40 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

New Zealand now understands gun control

Started by Bricktop, March 18, 2019, 08:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

So what? You carried a gun. Whoopdy doo. Who hasn't.

Me pointing out that you're a double down coward on the issue of self defence has nothing to do with a physical confrontation between you and I. In fact, that you even went there speaks volumes about your irrational phobia, overblown yet fragile ego, and of course that big fat know nothing gob of yours.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Now, wait...

On one hand, you say a person should carry a gun to protect themselves.

On the other, you call me a coward for carrying a gun to protect you.

Make up your mind, twinky dink...assuming there is enough of it left to make.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"Now, wait...

On one hand, you say a person should carry a gun to protect themselves.

On the other, you call me a coward for carrying a gun to protect you.

Make up your mind, twinky dink...assuming there is enough of it left to make.

You don't carry a gun to protect me and when you did carry a gun, it wouldn't have saved anyone's life or limb in nearly any case.

All we have is 000 to dial and a 5-10 minute moment to reflect on our life  (if we're lucky) because you and people like you have such contempt and fear of citizens that you push to render us tax paying livestock good for your salaries and pensions but expendable when your monopoly on violence and aggression could ever conceivably be challenged.

We can't even possess a can of mace here because we've been pushed into being victims. Prey.

That makes you and people like you cowards. Self serving and insecure little cowards. My firm belief. Piss and moan all you like. It's true.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia1.tenor.com%2Fimages%2F83a67f1432e5c68321aff5fa3bda0d33%2Ftenor.gif%3Fitemid%3D6012742&f=1">

OK.

You win.

I couldn't even begin to unravel that gibberish, let alone waste keystrokes illustrating how utterly deranged and moronic you are.

Even I have my limits.

However, my invite to you to measure your valor against mine stands.

Frood

Your topically related surrender is accepted and your renewed call for a physical altercation is again noted and:

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSesjm5t9fVCHIq0mG4A2NFMHYXrMQN8jEG75ligpOLBWPUkKFXtA31FWAFcA">

Have a nice day!  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Was there a call for a physical altercation?

My, your little imagination can get so carried away sometimes.

Frood

Quote from: "Berry Sweet":pop:

Share?   ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I haven't heard anything more about what New Zealand is doing with gun control legislation.

Blazor

I cant stand a "one person does wrong, so everyone must pay" mentality. Guns dont kill people anymore than a knife, a car, or even a tiger. Its the person, every time.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

kiebers

Quote from: "Blazor"I cant stand a "one person does wrong, so everyone must pay" mentality. Guns dont kill people anymore than a knife, a car, or even a tiger. Its the person, every time.

We have a friend whose grand daughter works at subway. They were robbed at gunpoint. They were wearing hoodies. The friend has sent letters etc to all her representatives, state and federal, demanding that hoodies be outlawed. She is my wifes best friend so I can't really call her out about it, or it has been suggested quite strongly that I shouldn't. Next thing you know people will have to show id to buy plastic knives....oh wait....
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Blazor"I cant stand a "one person does wrong, so everyone must pay" mentality. Guns dont kill people anymore than a knife, a car, or even a tiger. Its the person, every time.

We have a friend whose grand daughter works at subway. They were robbed at gunpoint. They were wearing hoodies. The friend has sent letters etc to all her representatives, state and federal, demanding that hoodies be outlawed. She is my wifes best friend so I can't really call her out about it, or it has been suggested quite strongly that I shouldn't. Next thing you know people will have to show id to buy plastic knives....oh wait....

:laugh:

Your willpower must be strong lol.

Damn that sucks on the gunpoint robbery though.

Btw, I "think", at least maybe here in VA, that covering of ones face is illegal. At least it use to be.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

Someone posted here in the past that hoodies were not allowed in some bars....I think it was Herman.

Bricktop

Would you feel the same if your son was worshipping in a church, when a crazed madman with an AR15 burst in and sprayed the place until all were dead?

Later, it was revealed that he'd purchased the firearm legally, modified it legally and was fully licenced. Would that make it more acceptable?

Throwing millions of guns into a society fracturing at the seams would seem to me to be the very pinnacle of irresponsible stupidity.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Would you feel the same if your son was worshipping in a church, when a crazed madman with an AR15 burst in and sprayed the place until all were dead?

Later, it was revealed that he'd purchased the firearm legally, modified it legally and was fully licenced. Would that make it more acceptable?

Throwing millions of guns into a society fracturing at the seams would seem to me to be the very pinnacle of irresponsible stupidity.

My son carries, he would of blew that fuckers head off and not thought twice  :laugh: