Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

We Australians are SAFE.

Started by Bricktop, March 20, 2019, 01:55:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Our glorious and benevolent government has indeed shut down access to sites showing scenes from the NZ massacre or the manifesto this idiot prepared.

I feel much safer now.

:001_rolleyes:

Frood

Cough....cough..... VPN...cough cough.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Yeah, yeah...that is NOT the point.

The government is deciding what we can and can't see. As I said elsewhere, it is a futile gesture that demonstrates their ignorance of the web. However, what's next on their list of "you cannot see or read"?

Frood

Maybe they'll send in the dumb fat donut eaters with boomsticks to tell us what we can or cannot think, watch, or feel.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

It's a good thing brains cannot suffer repetitive strain injury.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Our glorious and benevolent government has indeed shut down access to sites showing scenes from the NZ massacre or the manifesto this idiot prepared.

I feel much safer now.

They think it will encourage copycats.

Wazzzup

NZ man, 18, accused of sharing livestream of Christchurch massacre denied bail.  Faces charges for sharing livestream and a posting photo of a mosque attacked.  Police say the man was not involved in the attack in Christchurch which killed 50.  Teen will reappear in court in  April and faces up to 14 years behind bars

(he also posted) a message 'target acquired' along with other chat messages 'inciting extreme violence'.[/quote]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"NZ man, 18, accused of sharing livestream of Christchurch massacre denied bail.  Faces charges for sharing livestream and a posting photo of a mosque attacked.  Police say the man was not involved in the attack in Christchurch which killed 50.  Teen will reappear in court in  April and faces up to 14 years behind bars

(he also posted) a message 'target acquired' along with other chat messages 'inciting extreme violence'.
[/quote]
A fine perhaps, but this is extreme.

FB says two hundred people watched the shootings live and did not report it.

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Maybe they'll send in the dumb fat donut eaters with boomsticks to tell us what we can or cannot think, watch, or feel.

1984!!!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Wazzzup"NZ man, 18, accused of sharing livestream of Christchurch massacre denied bail.  Faces charges for sharing livestream and a posting photo of a mosque attacked.  Police say the man was not involved in the attack in Christchurch which killed 50.  Teen will reappear in court in  April and faces up to 14 years behind bars

(he also posted) a message 'target acquired' along with other chat messages 'inciting extreme violence'.
[/quote]

For sharing a video!!??
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

For sharing a video!!??[/quote]
I know, it's insane. An eighteen year old kid in jail with violent criminals for sharing a video. :crazy:

Anonymous

[/quote]
 :shock:

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Bricktop"Our glorious and benevolent government has indeed shut down access to sites showing scenes from the NZ massacre or the manifesto this idiot prepared.

I feel much safer now.

Just wondering, if you know.  Does the Australian government do this same thing when there are Muslim attacks, beheadings and such?

cc

Check out your school bus drivers, eh?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

I feel much safer now.

Just wondering, if you know.  Does the Australian government do this same thing when there are Muslim attacks, beheadings and such?

No. Why would they.

They are the VICTIMS in this, after all.