Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
">

:thumbup:

Bricktop

It also demonstrates why you don't go wading in billabongs...

cc

Definitely so ^^^

Can relate a bit. While not as big a fish and reptile, I had a big bass on the line in a small Florida pond ... my Cracker friend spotted a gator slowly heading for it.

He said "give him line" and he tail-walked right across the pond and was swallowed by the gator.

Next our Cracker friend encouraged me to not pull hard on my light spinning tackle, but to very  slowly tire the gator and eventually bring the gator in

He was a mere 5 footer but it was quite an experience for me raised in the north ... Once on shore, our local friend taught me  how to put a gator to sleep (quite an easy task actually) and pat his belly

He flipped him back right-side-up which revived him and we let him go back into the (his) pond
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Er...don't try that with our crocs...

cc

a definite no.

If he's been a big gator, also a definite no
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
">

:ohmy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Definitely so ^^^

Can relate a bit. While not as big a fish and reptile, I had a big bass on the line in a small Florida pond ... my Cracker friend spotted a gator slowly heading for it.

He said "give him line" and he tail-walked right across the pond and was swallowed by the gator.

Next our Cracker friend encouraged me to not pull hard on my light spinning tackle, but to very  slowly tire the gator and eventually bring the gator in

He was a mere 5 footer but it was quite an experience for me raised in the north ... Once on shore, our local friend taught me  how to put a gator to sleep (quite an easy task actually) and pat his belly

He flipped him back right-side-up which revived him and we let him go back into the (his) pond

Frickin crackas.

Bricktop

What's a cracker? A firework? A cardboard tube you pull at Xmas time? Something to put your cheese on?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"What's a cracker? A firework? A cardboard tube you pull at Xmas time? Something to put your cheese on?

A cracka is something else.

Bricktop

Obviously. We put cheese on them here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Obviously. We put cheese on them here.

You put cheese  on Caucasians??

:shock:

Bricktop

Why would we do that? You can't eat them!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Why would we do that? You can't eat them!!

Cracka is a racial slur for Caucasians.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Why would we do that? You can't eat them!!

Cracka is a racial slur for Caucasians.

Print
User actions