News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

The incestuous liberal leadership race...

Started by Obvious Li, October 18, 2012, 01:58:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 19 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

i find it funny that the two current candidates are:

Justin Trudeau....son of the late PM Pierre Elliot Trudeau, both a complete waste of skin....and,

Deborah Coyne...mistress of the late Pierre Elliot Trudeau and mother of his only daughter.....

maybe dope head margaret will jump in as well and it can be a total family affair......the fact that this group of losers polls around 30% with the canadian public only re-enforces my contention that there needs to be rules outlining who should be allowed to vote.....

Asian Pride

Quote from: "Obvious Li"the fact that this group of losers polls around 30% with the canadian public only re-enforces my contention that there needs to be rules outlining who should be allowed to vote.....

I agree.  Why should some ignoramus have the same voting power as me?  Some loser paraplegic in a wheelchair?  Screw that.  My tax dollars bought him that chair, and he therefor should lose all rights to vote.  In fact, in our family, we do not allow the women to vote.  We strictly enforce male family members only visiting the polls.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Asian Pride"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"the fact that this group of losers polls around 30% with the canadian public only re-enforces my contention that there needs to be rules outlining who should be allowed to vote.....

I agree.  Why should some ignoramus have the same voting power as me?  Some loser paraplegic in a wheelchair?  Screw that.  My tax dollars bought him that chair, and he therefor should lose all rights to vote.  In fact, in our family, we do not allow the women to vote.  It is strictly something that we ensure that only male members visit the polls.

thats a start........ :P

Hello Kitty

Asian men like binding women's so they can't run away.

I agree.  Why should some ignoramus have the same voting power as me?  Some loser paraplegic in a wheelchair?  Screw that.  My tax dollars bought him that chair, and he therefor should lose all rights to vote.  In fact, in our family, we do not allow the women to vote.  We strictly enforce male family members only visiting the polls.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Whatever you say whitey.  :!:

blow me for long time you 5 buck whore
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Securious

Gary Oak

One thing that concerns me is how the press seems to be promoting Justin Trudeau. Has he been chosen already and have the same high elite backers that is dad did ?

Gary Oak

I hope so.  The idea of a Trudeau in office again is something to worry about. Expecially after having for once a great leader like Steven Harper

Securious

It also happened to that [dare I say it] intellectual goon, Dion