Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

I banned Minaeni/Saltydog for one day

Started by Anonymous, September 01, 2013, 03:18:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Yuppers!!!  ..... clearly it is one person on your case

And this tactic is used by others for other issues as well. Some of the regs use more than one persona on a regular basis
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Annie

Yup, why can't people just use one handle like me? Hmmm maybe I should make a new handle and pretend to be someone else?.......Naaahhh don't wanna have to remember another password LoL
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Chickenfeets

Multiple handles. Meh.

http://s805.photobucket.com/user/Chickfeets/media/Chickenfeets/MultipleHandles_zps5879a53e.jpg.html">

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"What I have to say here, will be posted over there soon enough, and they will all chime in like a fart gone wild.

The forum would be fine if a few of the people there werent such sarcastic, opinionated assholes.

just sayin  :D

cc

Quote from: "Keeper" The forum would be fine if a few of the people there weren't such sarcastic, opinionated assholes.

That's like saying on a rainy day, "the weather would be great if it were sunny out".

just sayin

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"What I have to say here, will be posted over there soon enough, and they will all chime in like a fart gone wild.

The forum would be fine if a few of the people there werent such sarcastic, opinionated assholes.

I know, but Fash is the way she is. ;)

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"Yes. There are a lot more nicks than there are posters around. It always was that way, but have really noticed it proliferate the past few months.

Agreed.  But then they really do have 700+ all individual members!  omg!  I've been fooled!  :roll:
Yes. I was not referring to the databases.

Actually here is what I was beating around the bush about. I believe that there are some who use several nicks, creating a very different  persona for each nick = a lot of nicks in posts but not too many actual and separate people .... supporting their own point of view using different nicks to do so .... creating the impression at first glance that a lot of people feel a certain way ...

and thinking they are very clever fooling others into believing each of their very different fake nick personas is a separate person

I feel bad about the way some posters there are so mean to you..

EU is so obsessive and childish...Gay Boy Bob is not much better.

Obvious Li

keeper

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
Quote from: "Keeper" The forum would be fine if a few of the people there weren't such sarcastic, opinionated assholes.

That's like saying on a rainy day, "the weather would be great if it were sunny out".

just sayin

Actually , No its not like saying that CC. it goes deeper than that.

I have been posting there for years, Its gone downhill ever since. Ban a few of them fuckers and you would see a lot more posting going on.

And you know my vote on two of them. Gordy isn't one of them.

Just Sayin

Berry Sweet

Banning a few of them Keeper, would be banning more than half of the "posters".  But then I agree, we could get more posting going on.  As for now, I have better things to do with my time.  Hopefully the back-to-school-trolling-spree will calm down once all the children get settled in.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Banning a few of them Keeper, would be banning more than half of the "posters".  But then I agree, we could get more posting going on.  As for now, I have better things to do with my time.  Hopefully the back-to-school-trolling-spree will calm down once all the children get settled in.

I hadn't really noticed much change as of late, but I haven't been following that closely either.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Banning a few of them Keeper, would be banning more than half of the "posters".  But then I agree, we could get more posting going on.  As for now, I have better things to do with my time.  Hopefully the back-to-school-trolling-spree will calm down once all the children get settled in.

I hadn't really noticed much change as of late, but I haven't been following that closely either.

You don't have to follow along...it's always been that way Fash.  Some things never change.  I understand why some people have left and never come back.  I don't blame them.  And they were good posters...they were real people with real opinions looking for conversation.  I don't mind it here.  But I don't know if I want to be a part of the other place anymore...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

You don't have to follow along...it's always been that way Fash.  Some things never change.  I understand why some people have left and never come back.  I don't blame them.  And they were good posters...they were real people with real opinions looking for conversation.  I don't mind it here.  But I don't know if I want to be a part of the other place anymore...

I sure hope you stay here Ms. Berry Sweet..

When I read your postings, I am surprised how much you and I have in common..

We are both real working class people and our outlook on life is very similar.

cc