Replies: 10483
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:40:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Flynn

A

The Martini in the Morning Podcast Thread

Started by Anonymous, June 04, 2019, 12:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Bricktop

Quote from: "Herman"I did a little bouncing back in the day.

Me too.

I did a LOT of bouncing.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Herman"I did a little bouncing back in the day.

Me too.

I did a LOT of bouncing.

But, you earned a living wage.

Anonymous

It seems half the population has worked in the hospitality at one point in their lives.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"It seems half the population has worked in the hospitality at one point in their lives.

I know, right?

Which is funny still considering its the OTHER half who basically are the ones who complain the most.

Since we have a bunch of ex-bouncers here, this is my best bouncer story;

Bouncers are usually big, tough, and look intimidating, which is why one day at the club we hired this one cat who was around 5'8 and 150 pounds as a bouncer, we were all surprised. We assumed he either knew someone in management or we were in trouble financially (which, when I worked there we were in our heyday during the whole Jersey Shore/douchebag timeframe).

No, the kid was a legit killer.

He knew four or five different disciplines of Martial arts. One of the bigger set bouncers decided to try him(which was common for new bouncers where I worked) and it was a mistake. One punch- done. He made the guys heart stop and was thankfully resuscitated.

I had only seen him in two altercations, that one, and another where he open handed a guy to the skull and blood was flowing out his ears and nose. He knew how to put all of his force into a strike and it was impressive as all hell. The guy was a legit Jedi. The guy seriously punched a brick off the corner of a building.

And the funny thing is, the guy was a teddy bear. A big kid who was obsessed with anime.

Never under estimate an opponent.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Some bouncers are evil animals.

Yeah, but it takes a special kind of person to go to a job knowing before they get there it might be the last day they are alive.

Think about it- bouncers didn't have guns( not back then) or safety equipment. The had two hands and a T-shirt. Bouncers usually are out numbered in the beginning of any altercation and when the numbers even out its the guys starting fights who complain.

Never once, in my experience, has a bouncer started the fight. They only finish it.

Anonymous

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Fashionista"It seems half the population has worked in the hospitality at one point in their lives.

I worked for an upscale country club during my last year of high school. As a waiter.

The shit I witnessed in those kitchens would shock your fucking soul.

JOE

Quote from: "Herman"I did it to get laid and beat the shit out of people without fear of getting arrested.

...did you rape them Herman?

Poor girls. I feel sorry for them.

I mean, after all you are a convict.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Herman"I did it to get laid and beat the shit out of people without fear of getting arrested.

Only incels think you can only get laid by raping gals. This is why you are on the Department of Homeland Security's radar.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "JOE"

Only incels think you can only get laid by raping gals. This is why you are on the Department of Homeland Security's radar.

What JOE posted leads me to believe he is a very disturbed individual..

But, unlike the rest of the garbage he posts on this forum, he actually posted it in the right section for a change.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Joe should be institutionalized. That is if he isn't already.

kiebers

Quote from: "Bricktop"Do you think...*gasp*...he's LEARNING?

:MG_216:

:rimshot:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

Where's our podcast!!!

I wake up craving to hear more of Poofers wisdom and enlightenment.

I guess I'll have to go watch the pool water evaporate as some compensation.