Replies: 10552
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:18:03 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Post a picture of yourself thread

Started by Anonymous, June 13, 2019, 08:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Blurt"I love chopping, too. And I'm pretty good at it.

But I no longer have a PC. Nor do I want one. And a tablet don't cut it when it comes to chopping. So to speak.

Ah so this is why you still havent chopped me like you said you would lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"He's about half that size now.

Herman too has lost a lot of weight..

Perhaps Herman and GORDY joined Jenny Craig and a pilates class together.

Ya, and I am voting for Justine in October too.

Blurt

Quote from: "Blazor"

But I no longer have a PC. Nor do I want one. And a tablet don't cut it when it comes to chopping. So to speak.

God's honest, Blaze.

I still have your pic somewhere on my tab, but please don't make me buy a computer just to chop you!  :laugh:

Maybe I'll give it a go on the tablet, but it's hard enough just using the keyboard on these damned things.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Blazor

Quote from: "Blurt"

God's honest, Blaze.

I still have your pic somewhere on my tab, but please don't make me buy a computer just to chop you!  :laugh:

Maybe I'll give it a go on the tablet, but it's hard enough just using the keyboard on these damned things.

You are spared... this time lol.

I hate using a laptop or something, so I feel ya. Stick to my desktop lol.

Bricktop

Anonymous

God's honest, Blaze.

Blazor, how's it going brother? Have you been into the barrel wash. I have had a thimble or two lately.

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"

God's honest, Blaze.

Blazor, how's it going brother? Have you been into the barrel wash. I have had a thimble or two lately.

Its going lol. Been playing supervisor while the boss been gone. Got my lift kit finished this past weekend. I drank some over the weekend, just had a Corona (free) to go with my tacos lol. I "try" to avoid alcohol on the weekdays, but sometimes a drink or two finds me here and there lol. I'll have a brew or two tomorrow at the fiddle jam.

Anonymous

God's honest, Blaze.

Its going lol. Been playing supervisor while the boss been gone. Got my lift kit finished this past weekend. I drank some over the weekend, just had a Corona (free) to go with my tacos lol. I "try" to avoid alcohol on the weekdays, but sometimes a drink or two finds me here and there lol. I'll have a brew or two tomorrow at the fiddle jam.

Your workplace is still going eh Blaze?

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"

They are trying to make it work. The building is being split, and we get a lil less than half of the building.

I kinda wanted it to end. Tired of the drive. And I need a raise! Only been 9 years since I had one. But I feel obligated to stay to a degree, cause if I leave, they are screwed to a degree.

Still up in the air on what the outcome of all this is going to be. If this is going to work out or not. Everything being moved from one end to other, and stuff that has been piled up since the 80's. Nothing gets thrown away here.

Anonymous

They are trying to make it work. The building is being split, and we get a lil less than half of the building.

I kinda wanted it to end. Tired of the drive. And I need a raise! Only been 9 years since I had one. But I feel obligated to stay to a degree, cause if I leave, they are screwed to a degree.

Still up in the air on what the outcome of all this is going to be. If this is going to work out or not. Everything being moved from one end to other, and stuff that has been piled up since the 80's. Nothing gets thrown away here.

Just quit dude. Get a job closer to home. It's not like this job will last anyway.

caskur

Quote from: "King Martini"This is for all the ladies here

Your choice of a hair colour is terribly cheap looking.

Someone needs to tell you the truth.

And who did your haircut? The latest girlfriend?

It's a shocker!~
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Blazor

Just quit dude. Get a job closer to home. It's not like this job will last anyway.

I tell ya what, I'll make more of an effort to find something better. Being a loyal fucker sometimes fucks me lol.

Anonymous

I tell ya what, I'll make more of an effort to find something better. Being a loyal fucker sometimes fucks me lol.

They aren't rewarding your loyalty.

Blazor

Never thought of it like that, but you're so right.

Anonymous

Never thought of it like that, but you're so right.

They're taking advantage of you brother.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview