Replies: 10360
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:55:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

I am Banned From SG

Started by Anonymous, June 17, 2019, 12:46:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 18 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "BEnzo"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Your radar is tres perspicace.

Methinks Benzo is a bit of a lost soul. But what do I know. I've not "met", so to speak, any of them other than Scouse and Freud. And Flea. And Peaches.

Oh... ac_blush

Lost? Nah, I tread a clear path, and have a good sense of direction when I choose to leave it from time to time.

Well, it does seem your colleagues at SG have somewhat ostracised you.

All the oldies. Poofer is fixated on banishing the oldies.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Rotwang

Perhaps the "oldies" should realise that consorting with petty little pissants like Poofer and his ilk serves no good purpose, and leave anyway.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "BEnzo"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Your radar is tres perspicace.

Methinks Benzo is a bit of a lost soul. But what do I know. I've not "met", so to speak, any of them other than Scouse and Freud. And Flea. And Peaches.

Oh... ac_blush

Lost? Nah, I tread a clear path, and have a good sense of direction when I choose to leave it from time to time.

Well, it does seem your colleagues at SG have somewhat ostracised you.

I haven't
<t></t>

caskur

Quote from: "Rotwang"Perhaps the "oldies" should realise that consorting with petty little pissants like Poofer and his ilk serves no good purpose, and leave anyway.

You read one or two flame match posts from Poofer and they sound the same...  7-10 years ago they were funny ... now, not so much.

He makes plenty of promises but fails to deliver. I bet as a child he had a newspaper round and just dumped the copies in the bushes. He is that type of person.

The best part about all this is, he is terrified, seriously terrified of me. One post by me and his balls shrivel up.

He won't come back here... he came to get the BC people to join and they did. His job is done.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Rotwang

Quote from: "caskur"
He won't come back here... he came to get the BC people to join and they did. His job is done.

This much is an obvious truth.

Yet despite the fact that they were lured, some members here fell for their nonsense and joined up. I would hope that they have seen for themselves the asinine antics, bullying, belligerency and desperate attention seeking that goes on in that den of iniquity. Why you would wish to immerse yourself in that infighting and infantile insult exchange defies belief. But, I guess they need to find out for themselves what "flaming" looks like.

They may also observe current discussions on another proposed forum raid, corroborating their general modus operandi. They need traffic, which the more astute observer would find perplexing, given their tendency to drive contributors away. But that is what they have become...a sad gaggle of social retards who thrive on drama as a means of giving their sad little lives some meaning.

If you find solace and comfort in the moronic ramblings of Poofer and his posse of pertinacious poseurs, it's time to reflect on your own life.

Not theirs.

Anonymous

C Minor and Oak are two of the main posters on SG. Thanks, but no thanks.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"C Minor and Oak are two of the main posters on SG. Thanks, but no thanks.

I admit, Slime Major following me around gets old. I see Shen Li got into with the old mental patient.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "seoulbro"C Minor and Oak are two of the main posters on SG. Thanks, but no thanks.

No, they're not
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena"

No, they're not

I thought Oak was the most prolific poster. And C Minor is a forum killing cancer.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "seoulbro"

No, they're not

I thought Oak was the most prolific poster. And C Minor is a forum killing cancer.

Oak is the biggest complainer / whiner. That's about it

I have no idea about Seamajor.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

No, they're not

Oak is the biggest complainer / whiner. That's about it

I have no idea about Seamajor.

They are both thin skinned whiners. Oak isn't as stupid as a C Minor and to my knowledge she isn't a stalker like he is.

Bricktop

I hope Oak comes here one day.

I'm sure she'd love to meet me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I hope Oak comes here one day.

I'm sure she'd love to meet me.

She'll make your shitters shine.

Bricktop

I have to admit the old girl needs a bit of work.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2F736x%2Ff7%2F1f%2F20%2Ff71f2008274362061e18f24cc633097c--dunny-aussies.jpg&f=1">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I have to admit the old girl needs a bit of work.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2F736x%2Ff7%2F1f%2F20%2Ff71f2008274362061e18f24cc633097c--dunny-aussies.jpg&f=1">

Just needs a little elbow grease. Oak will be only to happy to make it sparkle again.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview