Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Liberal Arts Degrees Are Not Worth The Money

Started by Anonymous, September 02, 2013, 03:48:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"But Fashionista, no use being a skilled worker if you're not a skilled human being first.

What are you saying?

My husband and I are not skilled human beings because we didn't waste $100,000 on a humanities degree?

You have strange set of values.

Chickenfeets

It's only a strange set of values in a world where splicing wires matters more than understanding why the world is the way it is and what can be done to fix it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"It's only a strange set of values in a world where splicing wires matters more than understanding why the world is the way it is and what can be done to fix it.

Well I can tell you don't have children..

I can also tell you are a troll just like a few people told me you were..

Splicing wires as you so glibly put it feeds and clothes two children, supports property tax and local hospitals..

The only thing the second person supports is their own inflated sense of self-worth.

:roll:

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"It's only a strange set of values in a world where splicing wires matters more than understanding why the world is the way it is and what can be done to fix it.

it is amazing how good your grasp of the english language has suddenly become...you should pass on the secret to some of the FOB posters on here so thye can benefit from your experience......memebee poser...lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

it is amazing how good your grasp of the english language has suddenly become...you should pass on the secret to some of the FOB posters on here so thye can benefit from your experience......memebee poser...lol

You were right Mr. Obvious Li, this is a Vancouver Forum troll like you said he was..

He is talking down to my husband now because he has a real job and supports the services Chickenfeets uses.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Romero"McDonald's made $1.4 billion profit in just the second quarter of this year. God forbid they pay anyone a living wage.

The company got a lot of laughs recently when it created a website teaching its employees how to budget. Turns out McDonald's employees need at least $12/hour just to scrape by.

Homy...surely they would have made you a manager by now and approaching the $12 level...i congratulate you.....most of these kids parents should be paying Macdonalds to let their darlings work there....it is the only work training they have probably ever received or may ever receive.....Mickeys leads the world in employee development......hats off to them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"McDonald's made $1.4 billion profit in just the second quarter of this year. God forbid they pay anyone a living wage.

The company got a lot of laughs recently when it created a website teaching its employees how to budget. Turns out McDonald's employees need at least $12/hour just to scrape by.

The total cost of a Mickey D's franchise is between $1 million and $2.2 million dollars. The average franchisee will see a net profit of about $230k/per annum. Not bad, but the poor fucker is prolly working 75+ hours per week on top of his huge investment. Doesn't leave a whole lot of room to pay much more than they already do.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"
Quote from: "Shen Li"A degree in engineering, commerce, health care and the world is your oyster.

Except that the people without a liberal education have fracked that oyster out of existence.

Bullshit, it is lazy useless white liberal pricks like you that have FAILED to kill the goose that is laying Canada's golden eggs. The oil/natural gas industry will represent $1.7 trillion to the Canadian economy by 2035. Go back to your white homo forum where you belong.

Fucken troll!!

Anonymous

That and a twoonie will get you a cup of coffee. If you fail to see how engineering, medicine or the trades is light years ahead of your usless transgendered gendered studies degree that some bank was dumb enough to loan you money for then you are either trolling or as crazy as SMP.

Chickenfeets

That is the beauty of this forum, that anybody who disagrees with you is labelled a troll.

Now I'm hungry again.

Anybody spare a dollar?

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"That is the beauty of this forum, that anybody who disagrees with you is labelled a troll.

Now I'm hungry again.

Anybody spare a dollar?

no..ONE of the beauties of this forum is that anyone as stupid as you who tries their bullshit here will be labelled a troll...now fuck off back to VF ASAP..... :ugeek:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"That is the beauty of this forum, that anybody who disagrees with you is labelled a troll.

Now I'm hungry again.

Anybody spare a dollar?

If you had studied something more practical then you would never be hungry again..

Chickenfeets you are labelled a troll because that is what you are...a mean, insulting one at that..

If you want to pretend that your English is poor perhaps you would be happier on another forum.

Renee

I LIKE this place. It has it's priorities in line.  :D

Such an unbelievably refreshing change from the pompous, self-important, bleeding heart, LIBERTARD noise over at VF.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Renee"I LIKE this place. It has it's priorities in line. :D

Such an unbelievably refreshing change from the pompous, self-important, bleeding heart, LIBERTARD noise over at VF.

I second that!

A good education isn't for everyone.  Some people are just capable of understanding more complicated studies than others...IMO...this is why everyone is different; and individual...the world needs different people to complete it, make it whole and tick in general.

You got the people who understand all that einstein nerdy stuff, and thx to them, they have made some wonderful inventions and discoveries!  And then there are others who can pick up a paint brush and paint the most beautiful picture in the world.

We all have different talents...a good education alone is nothing without all the other individuals to make it complete.

Sometimes, I think too deep and I don't make sense....hope you get my drift on what I am trying to say here...

Chickenfeets

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"A good education isn't for everyone.

Well, you can always work with your hands, then.

Happy endings all around.