The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

How Many Gals Have You Banged in Your Life

Started by Anonymous, July 01, 2019, 12:28:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

How many notches on your bedpost

Over 200
3 (16.7%)
Between 100 and 199
0 (0%)
25-99
0 (0%)
10-24
2 (11.1%)
2-9(pathetic)
7 (38.9%)
1(religious)
1 (5.6%)
0(Joe)
5 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: July 01, 2019, 12:28:36 AM

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
High school was fun while it lasted, but truth to be told I never thought I could put up a fight, until I realized it was b/c I swam 2 hrs 5x a week and run 40km a week on the weekday morning.  The funniest thing is there are still many guys in my school that can easy beat me in a fight, but they're the nicest ppl, so the saying of "A skilled hawk hides its talons" is true, and are quite humble, and the school bullies aren't that strong and need to vent their frustration on the nerds and dorks, lol.

There is zero tolerance for fighting and bullying in my children's school....I like that.

I guess that's what a private school is for, lots of rules, better teachers and more advance courses to learn.  ac_cool

And of course, higher test scores.

Odinson

One of the dangers is that the teacher starts teaching her/his political views to the kids..

Says that there is more than two genders in the biology and health classes..

And students arent allowed to enter school because of some protest or the fact that its black history month and its black kids only day..

You cant even demand to be refunded for that day because you signed some contract where you accepted the school rules.

Anonymous

High school was fun while it lasted, but truth to be told I never thought I could put up a fight, until I realized it was b/c I swam 2 hrs 5x a week and run 40km a week on the weekday morning.  The funniest thing is there are still many guys in my school that can easy beat me in a fight, but they're the nicest ppl, so the saying of "A skilled hawk hides its talons" is true, and are quite humble, and the school bullies aren't that strong and need to vent their frustration on the nerds and dorks, lol.

There is zero tolerance for fighting and bullying in my children's school....I like that.

I guess that's what a private school is for, lots of rules, better teachers and more advance courses to learn.  ac_cool

Parents should be allowed to use their property tax money for private schools if they want to. Competition is good.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Parents should be allowed to use their property tax money for private schools if they want to. Competition is good.

In Alberta, we're allowed to use a portion of our property taxes for private schools..

The NDP government lowered the amount and actually wanted to stop parental choice in education, but they were forced to back down from that.

Odinson

Quote from: "Thiel"
I don't mean all, but some do like girls based on their race, could be just an obsession, racial genetics or different culture they like.

I have always been attracted to men with blue eyes, so I suppose some people might be attracted to East Asian eyes.

I have deep blue eyes. But, you are not my type. :laugh3:

Oh darn.

:laugh:

I have blue eyes and you are totally my type.. ac_biggrin

Odinson

Quote from: "Zetsu"Lol it's only Whites in a non-White world can score that many babes thanks to their only true White privilege.  Mean while Joe must be jealous again.  :laugh:

That is the type of shit sixty year old virgins like like Joe use to excuse their lack of game. I have had five broads on a weekend when I was bouncing in Regina as a young man. I have had blowjobs from waitresses in the Keg. I am

Tbh it doesn't surprised me too much  ac_cool , dun think I've met a Eastern European person that was unfriendly, bad looking or uncharismatic.  Mean while we Asian guys had it the worst when it comes to stereotypes, we're often portrayed as weak, short, not manly, small dicks, odd looking, insecure, etc.  :laugh:

That is unfair and inaccurate Zetsu..

But, my brother broke the stereotype and it sounds like seoulbro did too..

There are lots of women who don't care about silly media stereotypes.

That's true, the good thing is most women rarely judge a guy based on media stereotypes, while guys tend to do this more by going after girls based on their ethnicity, lol.

I really could not possibly care any less what Hollywood says is handsome..

I've only had one boyfriend in my life and I married him, so I can't compare my attraction to him with past boyfriends..

Why do you think men go after girls based on ethnicity?

Maybe it's something men only discuss among themselves.

I don't mean all, but some do like girls based on their race, could be just an obsession, racial genetics or different culture they like.

Its all Star Trek..

If you are dating an asian girl, you go as Obrien and keiko to trek conventions..

With black girlfriend, you go as Kirk and Uhura..

JOE

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I honestly do not know how many women I have slept with. I ticked 10-24, but that is just a guess. When I was drinking, I was not choosy and I did not keep count. My wife is a white nurse, but when I drank almost all my girlfriends were Native.

y'know IHJ of all the wonen I've seen, the ones I would never fuck are Native women.

Just about every one I've met is a skank.

They lie cheat are deceitful & are often drunk.

I wouldn't care if 10 of them simultaneously spread their legs open for free.

I would turn the other way and avoid them.

Unlike women of other races they can never be trusted to keep their word.

Perhaps there are a few who are nice, but the ones I met are bad news. Youre lucky you never got one pregnant.

I knew some guys who did & all they get was a lifetime of trouble

Doing one must be like fucking an ugly dog.

Was that in your alcoholic days?

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I honestly do not know how many women I have slept with. I ticked 10-24, but that is just a guess. When I was drinking, I was not choosy and I did not keep count. My wife is a white nurse, but when I drank almost all my girlfriends were Native.

y'know IHJ of all the wonen I've seen, the ones I would never fuck are Native women.

Perhaps there are a few who are nice, but the ones I met are bad news. Youre lucky you never got one pregnant.

What ignorant racist nonsense.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"

What ignorant racist nonsense.

Yes, and no. Joe has never had a girlfriend. But, most Native women in Winnipeg are just a convenience which is all I wanted from women at one time. White trash are the same.

Anonymous

The best determinant of successful adults is to be raised in a stable, loving two parent home..

Race and ethnicity mean nothing.

Anonymous

Odinson

I can imagine the sailors were really happy to find women in the new world.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I can imagine the sailors were really happy to find women in the new world.

And many intermarried with Aboriginal women.

Anonymous

I'm starting to believe this Joe clown really is a senior citizen virgin.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"I'm starting to believe this Joe clown really is a senior citizen virgin.

Not even the squaws will let Joe touch them.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview