Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Happy Canada Day Everyone!!

Started by Zetsu, July 01, 2019, 01:56:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Happy Canada Day everyone.  I saw the fireworks last night and today I celebrated my birthday! Yee haw to one year older!

That's right, you are four months younger than me..

Happy birthday Berry.

:happybday:

Lol is it just me or Berry and I have our birthday on around the same day July 1st/2nd?  :laugh:

Happy birthday to you too Zetsu.

ac_smile

Zetsu

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Happy Canada Day everyone.  I saw the fireworks last night and today I celebrated my birthday! Yee haw to one year older!

Happy birthday Berry.

Lol is it just me or Berry and I have our birthday on around the same day July 1st/2nd?  :laugh:

ac_smile

Thank you  ac_cool  I remember Berry mentioning her bday was around summer, but just never realized it was on the next or same day as me, lol.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Happy birthday Berry.

ac_smile

Thank you  ac_cool  I remember Berry mentioning her bday was around summer, but just never realized it was on the next or same day as me, lol.

I believe Berry's birthday is July 2.

Zetsu

Happy birthday Berry.

ac_smile

Dang, if would be more fun if we were both born on the same date, mines July 1st though, just a day earlier.  ac_cool

Anonymous

Happy birthday Berry.

ac_smile

Dang, if would be more fun if we were both born on the same date, mines July 1st though, just a day earlier.  ac_cool

Really? We've been posting together for 10 years, and I did't know that you were born on Canada Day.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Happy birthday Berry.

ac_smile

Really? We've been posting together for 10 years, and I did't know that you were born on Canada Day.

Yea, it's kinda funny my birthday happened to be on teh same day as both of Canada and Hong Kong's national day.  I wanted to share my birthday sooner but not when I was still posting on that commie evs' forum, especially when I was acting like a total POS on her and RW's 24/7, lol.

Anonymous

Yea, it's kinda funny my birthday happened to be on teh same day as both of Canada and Hong Kong's national day.  I wanted to share my birthday sooner but not when I was still posting on that commie evs' forum, especially when I was acting like a total POS on her and RW's 24/7, lol.

That forum is the incel forum now.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Herman"

I'm not too sure what does incel means, but boy am I glad I left that forum for good before when evs started to lose it, lol.  

It seems like the half of the entitled losers there won't be satisfied until they can get her dirty hands in other people's hard earn money to compensate their own short comings.  :sdfjh(2):

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

I'm not too sure what does incel means, but boy am I glad I left that forum for good when evs started to lose it, lol.  

It seems like the half of the entitled won't be satisfied until they can get her dirty hands in other people's hard earn money to compensate their own short comings.

It's a handful of guys who can't get laid complaining about women who don't like them. And yes. the owner is an idiot.