Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Damn, Cancer is a b#@tch!

Started by Superchecker, July 14, 2019, 08:18:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superchecker

Damn, woke up to some devastating news. My brother (48) rushed to hospital. Aggressive cancerous growth on his brain. Only has days left...

Doesn't seem real.... Doesn't seem right...

Hug your loved ones

Life is precious
<t></t>

kiebers

Damn Super, so sorry to hear this. Positive vibes sent your way.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"Damn, woke up to some devastating news. My brother (48) rushed to hospital. Aggressive cancerous growth on his brain. Only has days left...

Hug your loved ones

Life is precious

It is not right. My sympathies SC.

Gaon

Quote from: "Superchecker"Damn, woke up to some devastating news. My brother (48) rushed to hospital. Aggressive cancerous growth on his brain. Only has days left...

Hug your loved ones

Life is precious

I am very sorry about your brother.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Hug your loved ones

Life is precious

I wish I was there to give you a hug Superchecker..

That is terrible news..

You and your family will be in my prayers.

@realAzhyaAryola

Hug your loved ones

Life is precious

Sorry to hear this, Super. I hope he is not in pain.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Super, your brother can contact the National Institutes of Health and ask them to see what they can do. Perhaps there is a clinical trial he can qualify for that can help him fight it. If this happened to me, I will fight it.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

caskur

I know brain cancer victims more than any other medical conditions or victims of accidents.

Brain cancer is very common and why? That's what I'd like o know.

I know a man who survived his brain cancer but most of the people I know died.

I'm very sorry to hear your family have to go through this.

Be brave for your family's sake.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Sincere condolences. I have lost a brother, 10 years my junior, through cancer. It changed the way I view my life now.

Every day I wake up (relatively) healthy is a good day.

Superchecker

Just want to thank everyone for their kind words, and wishes. It's been one crazy day for sure. He's resting comfortably, and will be moved to a hospice in a couple of days.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"Just want to thank everyone for their kind words, and wishes. It's been one crazy day for sure. He's resting comfortably, and will be moved to a hospice in a couple of days.

I hope as many people as possible who know him can visit your brother.

Anonymous

Hug your loved ones

Life is precious

Jesus H brother. That is the shits.

Anonymous

Hug your loved ones

Life is precious

I have seen a few people succumb to cancer too early.

Blazor

Im curious, did he use his cell phone a lot?

Lost my wife to the same, hate your brother is going through this. Hope he gets to enjoy some sunny days still til time to go.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Hug your loved ones

Life is precious

Life is so unfair. My sympathies Superchecker.